Dominatrix Ideas?

Hi All!

My partner and I have recently delved in to the fun that is dominating each other. We are both switch, so take it in turns a lot of the time. However, I am starting to run out of ideas as to what to bring to the table, so to speak.

We are in to pegging, and spanking/flogging/whipping, and also in to some light scripts as in 'Yes Mistress', 'Please Mistress', and some light punishment if this is not adhered to.

Has anyone got any fun ideas that could give me some inspiration for the next time?

Thanks for your help everyone!

blindfolds might be a good one

have you tried restraints?

orgasm denial could be a fun one - take him to the edge and then stop, making him beg for release

Hi JessyBunny - Sorry I can't help personally as I am a submissive myself but this previous thread may help you :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/623788-help-with-becoming-a-dominatrix/

Sweetlove - We have tried some restraints but I am thinking a gag might be a good next step. And orgasm denial has intrigued me, although I am worried that it will get to a point where he just becomes to sensitve, and can't orgasm at all! Thanks for your ideas.

Scorpius - Thanks for that thread, reading through that really helps and gives me some good ideas to take forward.

Thanks both!

Sensorary depravation.

Blinded, deaf (air defendors, ear plugs), Gag, or taste overload (strong mints) and also clothes in skin (something which generates a feeling, tight fitting, corsets etc) will always have effects...

orgasim control (only when you say) which can go on for days is always a big tease and focus point.

Im sure from that you have some interesting ideas.....

Let us know how it goes!

JessyBunny89 wrote:

Sweetlove - We have tried some restraints but I am thinking a gag might be a good next step. And orgasm denial has intrigued me, although I am worried that it will get to a point where he just becomes to sensitve, and can't orgasm at all! Thanks for your ideas.

Scorpius - Thanks for that thread, reading through that really helps and gives me some good ideas to take forward.

Thanks both!

with orgasm denial you could have him give you feedback the first few times so you can get a sense of when/if he will be too sensitie

gags are good but make sure you discuss a safe word/ signal so you know

Safe word is

mhhhmmmmmffffffff

Haha! Yes, I know that safeword. Sometimes when there is no gag involved but no words will come out either!

Thanks for your advice.

Setting tasks, from housework, to other forms. You could inspect how well they have been performed and reward and punish when needed.Remind the sub that it is also a reward for them to do these tasks for you, first off they are sorting out YOUR things, and secondly a clean home or area can prevent stress. If you want to be extra cruel, once they have cleaned, if it hasn't been done well enough, make it messy again. Or if they are to make you a drink, and it's not perfect for you, tip it away straight away.

Kissing denial can also be fun. Tell the sub you aren't going to kiss them, and for the time during this, tease them by hoovering your lips near theirs, you can pull there hair (however hard you agree, but doesn't have to hurt, just performed as an action). This will get them hot under the collar. But please note, it's not a game to play when on a moving bus - I found out the hard way, although he sub felt very happy happy for the bump in the road....

Using them as a foot stall. Although the last person who did this for me, I did comment on how their legs and arms need to be shorter as they were too high for me to be sitting comfortably. I'm a tad harsh at times, but he just found it funny.

Forcing to make them wear something they dislike, it doesn't have to be the op. sex clothing. As a reward you can let them take off a piece. You can comment on how nice they look in it to confuse them, or comment harshly about how they look silly - it depends on the situation and the person.

Taking things away from them or restricting them from certain things they enjoy, and then giving back / allowing access when they deserve it.

I could go on actually, there's lots that can be done.

Have you also tried mixing up massage with the odd surprise scratching or rubbing other textures and tempuratures onto their body? That can be fun.

How about things like;
Nipple/clit clamps
Wartenberg wheel
Bondage candles
A mains wand vibrator can be great for either orgasm denial or forced multiple orgasms

me & oh like to play in the sub/master role (I am the sub always), we like to use the flogger & whip, also he will restrain me often and blindfold me, but the one we both love is the orgasm denial, he loves to make me beg!! lol He will bring me so close then tell me I am not permitted to come until he allows me, it is soooo hard but so much fun, I have to shout "please master can I come"? He will spank me and tell me no!! Then when I have begged for a while and I can't take any more he will allow me my orgasm, and OMG it has left me a quivering wreck on the floor many times. I also like it when he bosses me around in general or leaves me messages on my mobile from my master telling me what he is going to do to me or that he needs attention and that he will call in the morning so I can tend to his sexual desires, and I love it!! But he can also be very attentive which you have to have that balance and sometimes I need that also. I get best of both, and we have the most amazing sex imaginable.