Dominatrix

My b/f wants me to dominate him. I am after some ideas of what to wear. Few ideas what to do as well maybe? We like strap on/ face sitting and spitting but thats about as much as we have done.

Thanks

I think the most important thing is to talk about what turns you both on otherwise you might spend loads on the wrong stuff and demand he does stuff that doesn't appeal.
I'm sure if you are playing with him you could ask him to close his eyes and describe his fantasy while you take mental notes. Then change things about a little but at least you are in the right ballpark.

Doms generally wear what they want. Currently I've been seeing to my subs whilst wearing a fluffy dressing gown. It's about the attitude and scene you set more than the clothing.

Best tip is, make sure that what ever you pick, you're able to perform what you want in it. No point wearing a tight corset that's sexy looking, if you're unable to move the way you want, etc.

Wear what you want, but something sexy/kinky would be better.

As for what to do, discuss in what way he wants to be dominated, and both of your hard/soft limits, then you should be able to put a plan together, or come back here for more advice.

Thanks everyone, looking on love honey to see something that takes my fancy

Everyone is completely different . However my idea of a dominatrix is dressed in some sexy PVC with whips ;).

Maybe invest in some bondage tape and candles from this site. Little bit of the unknown is always kinky and definitely dominating. A bit of light bondage by tying him up and giving him a seeing to !!!

I love PVC :)

From a slightly different angle on things. A woman can look very dominating and sexy in a straight formal pencil skirt( grey ot black), white blouse (or black bustier corset )and high heels and stockings of course.The hair would need to be tied back into a bun and look very formal . This look can be even more intimidating if carrying a cane , riding crop or an oversoized "spank me" type ruler.

Lady Ness wrote:

Doms generally wear what they want. Currently I've been seeing to my subs whilst wearing a fluffy dressing gown. It's about the attitude and scene you set more than the clothing.

Best tip is, make sure that what ever you pick, you're able to perform what you want in it. No point wearing a tight corset that's sexy looking, if you're unable to move the way you want, etc.

second this . Its attitude more then clothing .be comfortable

Watch a bdsm film to give you confidence to pull of the domintrix attitude at the very least angelina jolie in mr and mrs smith will give u the attitude
.enjoy xx

As a bisexual switch, I generally just wear sexy underwear, stockings suspender belt the lot. But still something that covers my stomach as im a little self conscious. I have a rather nice cane and so on that I love. Sorry im not much help. But its what works for you. And what you feel comfortable doing. If someone asked me to stand in a skintight suit I wouldn't be comfortable but I would be wearing a corset and stockings. Its what you both like. Don't just do something youre not comfortable woth just because your OH wants it x