DOMINIX deluxe penis plug with glans ring

Hi all, just a quick one i purchased the titled toy recently it came this morning actually and immediately put it on my partner as we are in a bull/cuck / femdom relatonship. I placed it on him and as reviews have said once in it tends to stay in. However on 2 occasions when he goes soft its falls out it doesnt stay in and his penis / little worm as i call it haha doesnt stay semi as reviews have said i dont know whether i or him is inserting it incorrectly as i want him to have to wear it everywhere we go so he gets the sensations but no ultimate pleasure thanks for your help

Hey Dandy - I have one in my Toybox. I have the opposite problem , getting on when everything is all excited. Never really thought about it for everyday wear - I’ll have to do some market research for you :wink: .
If you are into this sort of thing you should really try the ‘dilator’ in my picture too - it’s 9.5" of pure genius

Thanks for the reply I have read that it needs put on when flaccid that aint the problem always do it when flaccid however he just doesn’t stay semi meaning when he shrivels to little worm mode it slides out but when its semi the feelings he gets torments him so its good but bad at the same time

I’ll give it a go later :slight_smile:

Maybe you should consider a cock/chastity cage with a built in urethral sound. The cage will hold it in place hard or soft.
There’s a couple here

I liked the idea of the one we just brought as when its in and working the feelings he gets are amazing bit he can’t cum its all just feeling a standard sounder wouldnt have that effect

Yep, I tend to agree