Don't understand

My wife is still away. I don't get it have been sending texts and signs for fun I've last year. I just get Xxx in return says its work and that's it. We have toys and she loves it but never to start it. I can't do anymore around house but am getting the feeling I'm not sexy. I think I'm reading too much into it. I have told her so many times but I don't think it gets through. I just need to get this off my chest.Thanks

Oh this is upsetting to read. If you're on twitter I can talk to you more personally about your dilemma. I thought she would have been home by now! I must have got the timing mixed up. Have you had nothing more than those xxx's the whole time? I'd like to put it down to her being wiped out at the end of the day!!!

I think my brain is just going crazy. We have toys mabey she is just shy as in texting. Still hoped she could say anything after 11 years of marriage two kids.

Maybe she is shy with the whole texting thing? How long has she been away for? Maybe try easing off on the sexy talk a little and just send her a few others instead, let her know she's loved perhaps.
If it was me personally and I was away and my partner just constantly sent me stuff to show me how horny he was/is etc etc I would get a little peeved as it's as though he only misses me for sex and not actually me.

I hope I've read that right? Next time she sends you just xxxx back ask her what's up, if she says she's wiped out from work, get her to talk about it.

Sorry to hear what's going on though, hope you get it sorted soon xx

Thanks sugarboobies I now I keep thinking that it is me being selfish. It's just me being a t**t about it all. I suppose some people are vanilla and some are Turkish delight.

Naw....it doesn't necessarily mean that she's a vanilla girl. You have toys but she's shy n she may be shy about txting. I agree about talking with her about it. Also asking her about her day, showing you love her and don't just miss the sex (we all need to know we're loved). It must be difficult being apart, I can't begin to imagine being separated from my oh for a long duration, my mind would go nuts! I'll watch the thread for a happy ending :)

Bob a job wrote:

Thanks sugarboobies I now I keep thinking that it is me being selfish. It's just me being a t**t about it all. I suppose some people are vanilla and some are Turkish delight.

Noooo not at all. I don't think she is vanilla at all, you've got toys together but perhaps she is just shy about the texting part of it or initating it. You aren't being selfish.

Show her you love her, is it possible to send her flowers at all? I'd love that. Try and talk about something else other than sex for a couple of days and see how that goes. How much longer is she away? How long has she been away so far?

x

I think your mind is working unnecessarily on overtimel. I don't think there is anything for you to worry about , like the others have said perhaps saying explicit and sexy things on text is not her way.

I am guessing she is on some sort of business trip . I have been on plenty of these in the past and believe me they are work work work and nothing else .

Just make sure you have some quality time together when she returns and enjoy dinner out together in a restaraunt where she can fill you in on the ins and outs of the trip.

I'll be happy to see when she get's home to you. Sorry you're getting upset over the whole thing, but it is just a small part of any relationship after all. You have a mountain of enjoyment in each other to explore yet. Keep your chin up! x

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Bob a job wrote:

Noooo not at all. I don't think she is vanilla at all, you've got toys together but perhaps she is just shy about the texting part of it or initating it. You aren't being selfish.

Show her you love her, is it possible to send her flowers at all? I'd love that. Try and talk about something else other than sex for a couple of days and see how that goes. How much longer is she away? How long has she been away so far?

x

Definitely romance her...run her a nice big bubble bath when she returns, give her a massage (without the pressure of sex after), and get her favourite wine, other booze or non-alcoholic beverage in so she feels cherished.

those things will make her melt unless she has a heart of stone.

Luv bunny wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Bob a job wrote:

x

Definitely romance her...run her a nice big bubble bath when she returns, give her a massage (without the pressure of sex after), and get her favourite wine, other booze or non-alcoholic beverage in so she feels cherished.

those things will make her melt unless she has a heart of stone.

Yes, romance romance romance. It might make her feel more comfortable and cherished. Let us know how you get on when shes back!

Thanks all good advice plus to take my mind off the fact she's not here the house is spotless.i think it's just cause normally it was me away with work for weeks and weeks but slight change in job and I'm at home. I am probably jealous deep down. She will get treated like the goddess she is Friday night and be allowed to sleep or do whatever she wants to do. Thanks to you all I have decided to change my attitude.
Cheers my lovehoney friends. Till the next time!