Dora the Explorer

Okay here's the deal folks. Some of you know my history, but some don't. I am 50, a virgin and have just discovered sex toys. I have been masturbating since I was 15.

I want to spend a few hours tomorrow naked, on my bed, exploring my body to find what it does and doesn't like. I have limited "resources ", ie a vibrating love egg and 3 dildos of varying girths, gotta start small.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to make it more pleasurable? I was very inhibited until I joined this website, so any ideas very welcome.

Thanks.

Maybe warm and cold water? Try different things with your nipples, like twist, stroke, squeeze, pull. Same for clit. Really let your hands and imagination flow. Try taking the dildo in and out at different speeds (I like to play slow but when we have intercourse I like it fast so you might find it different with different toys too)

Hello :)

Do you have a vibrator, or a bullet? Any lubes?

If you don't have a bullet you really should get one, a great way to tease yourself.

Also lubes can make the experience much more pleasurable.

As for tomorrow, I'd suggest trying the vibrating egg on your clit, and nipples. If you have any lube try that too on your clit.

Try using a dildo while using the vibrating love egg on your clit.

Take your time, go as slow as you like, and explore, listen to your body, and above all have fun :)

In terms of pleasurable do you have lube? That's always essential with toys, especially dildos! That should help the process to be alot smoother and aid your natural lubrication.

Take your time, put on some music, set the atmosphere maybe light a candle or two, just make it a really relaxing environment so you feel more comfortable and can allow yourself to really let go.

Love eggs can be great externally and I prefer to use them on my clitoris rather than internally, I find I benefit better that way. You could try both ways to see how you prefer. Does it have different speeds or functions? You can play with those to determine what type of vibrations you like.

Listen to your body and if it's not feeling good, try something else. For dildos you can try fast, slow, a little at a time, add the vibrations into the mix, different positions such as doggy style to insert, on top to ride the dildo, lying down for clitoral stimulation etc.

Most importantly if it's uncomfortable, stop for a while, do something different, re-lube and try again a little slower.

Are all of your dildos made from the same material? Are any waterproof? You could try and use them in the shower if so. If you have a shower head that pulls away from the wall, I'd also recommend trying that on a high pressure on your clitoris, it can be quite stimulating for some women. Hands free play if the dildo has a suction cup. There's so many options!

Hope you find what works for you! :) x

Hi :)

As the others have said using lube will help things along and help it to be more comfortable but might I also suggest trying an orgasm balm? I have the fifty shades of grey come alive pleasure gel and just a little dab of that on the clitoris provides a really nice sensation, especially when paired with either your fingers or a vibrator.

As for tomorrow, just have fun with what you have. Try different positions and speeds and just listen to your body and what feels good. If you have any ice cubes you could try rubbing one on your nipples and clit for added temperature play and if any of your dildos are sensitive to temperature eg glass try warming or cooling it too for different sensations.

Have fun and hope you find what works for you :)

delilahxx wrote:

Hello :)

Do you have a vibrator, or a bullet? Any lubes?

If you don't have a bullet you really should get one, a great way to tease yourself.

Also lubes can make the experience much more pleasurable.

As for tomorrow, I'd suggest trying the vibrating egg on your clit, and nipples. If you have any lube try that too on your clit.

Try using a dildo while using the vibrating love egg on your clit.

Take your time, go as slow as you like, and explore, listen to your body, and above all have fun :)

This +1 :)