Double ended strap-on

My girlfriend and I have decided to try a bit of fun with a strap-on. We like the sound of the double ended ones which have a dildo for both of us so we both get stimulated. Just wondered if anyone could give me some advice on what to go for. I've had a sneaky peek on here and I like the look of the strapless ones but I imagine there are problems with them slipping out? Anyone had any experience with these? Also, I reckon a vibrating one would be cool but I don't like the way the wires and controls seem to hang out of them. Anyone know of any that are a bit more discreet? Oner more point - I'm new to anal penetration (apart from the odd finger now and again) so could anyone suggest a good one for a newbie like me? Cheers.

A lot of the toys in the Double Ended Vibrator section have bullets rather than a wired controller. And the Tantus Feeldoe Slim Vibrating Double Dildo seems like it might fit your requirements.

I know there's a lot of pegging fans on the forum, so I'm sure they'll also be able to give you some brilliant advice

Yes i am going to need some help with this...HOW the hell does it work!!

There are a great many of the Feeldoe type double-ended dildos on the market. The idea is that the smaller bulb end is inserted into the vagina of the wearer and that she can penetrate the other party with the long end. In theory no harness is required. However, our experience with all of the ones we have tried (Feeldoe Original and Stout, Share Original and XL and Vixen Nexus - we are fans of this type of dildo!) is that they are way better with the right harness. However good the wearer's Kegel muscles the thing has a certain lack of direction without the support of a harness and the general flexibility of the thing (look how narrow the 'neck' of the bulb on the Feeldoe is) makes hard thrusting difficult to impossible.

You could ask why bother if the 'strapless' aspect doesn't work. However when used with a harness they do give much more direct connection between you compared to a conventional harness even if that does have a vaginal plug attached.

We used to find these types to be a bit lacking in length and used cock extensions to help overcome this but now we really have the harness aspect sorted out we find we don't need this any more. The Fun Factory "Share" dildos benefit especially from the harness in this regard as their shape is such that as you left them up with the harness the saddle presses on the clit/pubic bone of the wearer and the dildo is projected much further forward.

excellent topic as I've been umming and arhin over the strapless ones for a while...

That does look like it could be fun! But does anyone know of a similar design that's a little bit cheaper? £70 does seem an awful lot. And can anyone suggest a good harness to go with this type of dildo as the general consensus seems to be that it's not always easy to keep these in. I think it would be good to get a suitable harness as well just in case we get into difficulties!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

This was our first foray into strap-on fun, and it was a great introduction, very educational. The double enders are a great idea, although they do limit you in terms of positions available. Often a hand is required to support the dildo inside of her; particularly with the ToyJoy one, as it is quite heavy. So unless she's a kegel-master, that may be an issue.

But at that price it's worth trying out I think, if only to get started with pegging. It is definitely the most exciting thing that we have added to our sex life, and allows for a completely different experience, physically and mentally.

Once you give it a try and want to move on to your next toy, I would strongly recommend getting a regular strapon and harness set, as it comfortably and securely lets you play with various positions that might not be possible with the double ender. Plus a number of them come with a crotchless harness, so she can still insert toys if she wants that sensation. Love eggs are great for this I think. Missionary with me on my back and a strapon was an incredible experience for the two of us, so I definitely recommend it.

Plus, I'm now allowed to have a wishlist filled with dildos that I want! They're not just toys for females, it's perfectly ok for males to want a nice collection themselves, and this is something that pegging definitely opened up for me. Just be able to laugh about it and have fun with each other and I guarantee you it will feel amazing for the two of you, and bring you closer together.

That does seem like a good idea actually - A regular strap on with some love eggs for her. Cheers for the tip!

So what sort of positions do you like with pegging? My first insticnt would be to have my face on the bed with my arse up in the air to allow easy access. Is this a good starting point?

It's the easiest for her to work with, but not necessarily the easiest for your anus. If the toy is 6+Inches, and say 4 in circumference, you may need to work up to it. The Strapless one I recommended is a bit larger than a starting toy, so that's worth bearing in mind.

The easiest for entry is probably if you lie on your back, throw a pillow or two under your mid-lower back, and pull your legs back a bit. Your sphincter is more relaxed in this position, so it's easier to get started. Thrusting for her may be a weird experience at first; it surprised me how much practice my OH needed for a movement I consider completely natural. So there is that. But have fun with it, we were laughing through our first time until we got our movements sussed, at which point it was amazing.

Definitely get yourself a dildo to use while masturbating, just to get yourself used to it. I found that helps a lot, especially as I was keen to go for something a decent size straight away. Just go with the usual anal rules: lots and lots of lube, patience, and stop if every in-out is hurting! It may hurt at first until you stretch out a bit, but after that every thrust should feel good.

Sorry to ramble on, but pegging is the best addition to our sex life and I am adamant that every guy gives it a go! Enjoy!

I would agree with everything S&S said. I found a butt plug to be useful in getting used to the sensation of having something up there. Using it for gradually increasing times helps you to overcome the urge to rush to the bathroom and to concentrate on the pleasurable sensations. Also, the anus is only partly under your control so you need to learn the knack of relaxing to allow things in. This is a lot easier to develop while you are inserting a plug or dildo into yourself.

I include inserting a dildo as part of my pre-pegging douche and lube prep which seems to re-train my brain about the relaxation trick. Cramping up and getting hurt during penetration is a bit of a mood killer so it's worth avoiding if you can.