Double Ender!

So I bought the following Double Ender because it was on special and I thought what the heck, me and the OH will give it a go!

Well it came today and it's huge! OH a little scared - not sure it will go in her bum as its massive!

Shes not really a fan of dildos or vibrators and mainly prefers clitoral stimulation and vibrating butt plugs....

Any tips for use of this tonight? Shall I get her really warmed up and ease it up her and move it in and out? I was going to look at putting it up me but I think it might be to big even for me!

Any hints or tips greatly received....

The bad boy in question: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31083

Have you got anything you can warm up with? I can take the dildo I have that's comparable in girth with relative ease after warming up for a bit with another one that's 5.5 inches around.

Lots of forplay and lube :)

Hmmm she can warm up with me, but once she's had that she never wants to go back to toys.

good advice though, will warm her up as well as possible first. It's girthier than me so hoping it might bring her different and nicer sensations....

So we had a good warm up, and went for it! Sadly, it didn't work out.....it fit in the one area, but it just didn't do anything for her....even with clitoral stimulation.

so I think it's going back thanks to the fantastic LH policy. Boxed and ready to go.

my OH maintains that dildos/vibes just don't do anything for her. She has a rabbit and that doesn't really do anything for her bar the rabbit ears.

we have an inflatable butt plug and gspot clit vibe coming today so will try that. Thanks all.