Double penetrating with unisex strapon

I’m looking at the beginners unisex strapon here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42582

I can’t get my head around the geometry or even my own anatomy. I picture the included dildo would be above my own penis, so what happens with it and where does it go?

I’d like something to keep going after I’m finished, but it would be a bonus if it could be used at the same time in different holes.

Also I’m a rather skinny one, do people with less padding find them uncomfortable in general? The reviews are good but didn’t see any comments regarding skinny people :joy:

2 Likes

Have you looked at any of these? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/double-penetration-strap-ons/

2 Likes

I was going to suggest the same as @FindingLibido

The problem with standard strap on harnesses is that they are not designed for DP. That doesn’t mean you can’t use them for that but it can take a little working out. It would be easier to use something designed for it and then once you are comfortable with how the mechanics will work for you, then start looking at other options.

1 Like

I’ve looked previously at the ones that strap to the shaft and balls but feel that they might not work if I’m not working, hence the idea of the harness. A side issue is I don’t last as long as one would like at times rendering it not very effective?

Makes sense to use something dedicated to the role however, also a good reason to buy two items instead of one haha!

Still back to the original question where does my member sit during use in the harness, or does it just flail around? I sometimes wish the was a video review section where people can post videos of items in use so I can get my head around them!

You shouldn’t double-dip as it’s rather unhygienic. I think it’s best to keep vagina and anal toys separate. :+1:

1 Like

That’s slightly anatomy specific and whether you used your penis for anal or vaginal penetration. It’s either going to hang over or under the harness unless you can tuck it behind which might be a little uncomfortable for thrusting.

Condoms would solve that.

That’s a fair point but the harness allows others to be replaced quite easily? The idea was my penis in one hole, the dildo in the other.

No worries. It just read like you might be thinking about it, so I thought it worth mentioning. :+1:

1 Like

Ah okay sounds good that there’s some amount of play on where it and I can go. May order one and see how it fits. Partner is in lockdown in Wales so can’t be used for a while but I do love a discount :upside_down_face:

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

@Ian_Chimp yes I think I’m getting tired so I’m probably not as clear at typing out as I think I am haha! Thanks for the heads up, is useful to others who read this later on as well :+1:

Possibly, but I wouldn’t want to guarantee you can get the harness to stay in place.

Alternatively, what about a hollow strap on? They may be a little easier to manoeuvre around than a standard harness. You can either start inside the strap on and move on to DP or start with DP and once you are done, slip inside the dildo.

2 Likes

I’ve seen them in passing but hadn’t really considered it, it sounds like it might well fit the bill so I’ll take a look thanks!

I often use a strap on with my wife as my penis is permanently caged. The strap on sits firmly on my pubic bone and my caged penis hangs below it and doesn’t get in the way at all.

Because of my circumstances I’ve never tried DP so I’m not sure how well everything would line up.

1 Like

Thanks that’s useful up know that it doesn’t get in the way :+1:

Was this item bought? If so did it work how you wanted it to?