Double Penetration - thrusting pattern advice?

So had a nice night last night with the OH - She was trying on a piece of LH Lingerie we were sent to test, which led to a bit of oral , which led to the toys coming out and while my OH regularly uses butt plugs we ended up using a silicon dildo vaginally, and a glass dildo in her butt. This is the first time she’s asked for something like this with both dildos being moved back and forth (normally any butt play is just in situ and stationary).

She seemed to enjoy it - however with no experience I wasn’t sure if I should be moving both dildos at the same time, or one in, and the other out in a piston style!.

Now I know that everyone is going to tell me to just ask what she liked - however she gets very embarassed talking about such things - so I was wondering if anyone else there can enlighten me and what would be the best approach?

Many thanks!

2 Likes

For me i like it if double penetration is done together at the same time . I too get a bit embarrassed telling my OH what i like until … We are mucking about and im so aroused i will tell him exactly what i want him to do and he loves hearing it .
We recently purchased from LH a double penetration toy which he could wear so the thrusting would be together but unfortunately it doesnt fit right .
I would repeat what you did and whilst she is relaxed and aroused ask her if she would like to try anything else like a different rhythm .
Have fun

6 Likes

Thx @Lovingsex - my OH is exactly the same as you…I try and keep communications open (as I’m a pleaser) but sometimes I think I ask too many questions…

Hoping to try again soon - then maybe we’ll get to the bottom of what is most pleasurable for her (pun intended)

2 Likes

I’d probably say it’s near impossible to determine the best approach as everyone likes things differently but I would say to just have fun in experimenting the different motions with her and see if you can read her reactions when testing out :slightly_smiling_face: next time try the piston type movements you described to see how that plays out

1 Like

Sounds like a good night indeed!

Experimenting is all part of the fun, when you’re in the moment - take your time to try different techniques and see how she reacts.
If she hasn’t done this before then it’s likely that even she doesn’t know what feels best for her - so you can learn together.

When I’m having vaginal and anal penetration - I like both of them to be going in and out simultaneously.
I do also enjoy a buzzy toy in my ass with a dildo thrusting vaginally and a tongue for the clit … heaven :drooling_face:

6 Likes

What was the toy you purchased ?

2 Likes

Not sure how to link but it’s called
Love honey double fun vibrating double penetration strap on £29.99
OH isnt small so I was unsure about ordering it as some reviews said about the size being too small

2 Likes

Brillient thank you so much

2 Likes

I enjoy double penetration, normally Doggystyle with a dildo in my vagina and OH penis in my arse
I control the dildo why he’s thrusting
Thinking about I try getting into OH rhythm that way you get fully inserted at the same time
Love it may have try do this tonight x

8 Likes

Not got much experience in this topic.

It wasn’t really my thing putting my penis in an arse but it has grown on me as I know my partner likes it. Will definitely try and get one of the toys involved and give double penetration a go.

1 Like

Asking her would probably be your best option but if she’s embarrassed talking about it would she go for texting it instead?

Sex should be fun and experimental, try it all the different ways and see how she reacts. She might enjoy simultaneous thrusting until she’s close to orgasm (if she orgasms through penetration - not every woman does) then gradually increase the tension with alternating thrusting and back off if it gets too much.

Trying something new is very much about watching your partners reaction to what you’re doing and remembering it to repeat or not and having a lot of fun while you’re doing it :wink:

4 Likes

Asking is the only way. I love both moving in and out at the same time. I have a friend that much prefers them alternating.

2 Likes

Communication is key but, if your partner doesn’t want to talk about it, try mixing it up in your next session and try reading their body language.

Me and husband have only recently began DP and, personally, I like both at the same time rather than a piston style but everyone is different!

I’ve got the “Love Rider Double Penetration Strap-On 5.5inch Dildo” on order and can’t wait to try it out!