Double Penetration with Penis + Toy

Always been curious for those that practice partnered double penetration without bringing in a live third party, do you have a preference for where the penis and dildo go? Sorry in advance for the pretty heteronormative poll!

• Dildo in vagina/Penis in anus
  • Penis in vagina/Dildo in anus
  • Either or equally (no preference)

0 voters

I’ll answer first - wife has a definite preference for dildo in her vagina and me in her anus. While she really gets into the DP, she says she doesn’t get a whole lot from the anal play by itself, so if we’re going to go DP she wants me to get the satisfaction of using ass.

3 Likes

Never went that far, but a finger partially in her ass is something she enjoys a lot

2 Likes

We’ve get dildo or vibrator in vagina and penis in the mouth. My wife is relocation to try anything in her ass though.
I wish there was a professional ass sex
place I could send her to to get her started. I’m sure once she felt pleasure from it she’d be game for anything.
She’s a size 10, runner and cyclist with an amazing ass. It’s hard to resist.

2 Likes

Either way suits me. I’ve also had both in one hole at the same time. It’s a great sensation! :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

My OH prefers DVP with an additional small dildo or something in the ass. “Fill me up!” she says!!! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

My OH quite often uses a butt plug in her ass while I do PIV as she likes the full feeling. I’m wishing for the day where she is happy to take my cock in her ass and use a dildo in the V as we’ve never done anal with “me” but shes recently started enjoying things in her ass!

6 Likes

I was going to say something very similar!

1 Like

We haven’t yet tried that - I’ll have to bring it up and see what the wife thinks!

4 Likes

We’ve done butt plug in butt and piv…

But recently she’s had a go at penis in bum and dildo up vagina and absolutely loves it in the right mood. Didn’t think it would fit but it certainly did… positions can be hard though!

3 Likes

I love it…hope she does too if she likes the idea!

3 Likes

If it’s dildo / vibrator then that in the v and Mr John in the a.
However we both love a nice big vibrating butt plug in my a and him in the v.

5 Likes

We haven’t tried a vibrating plug yet. I have a vibrating prostate massager, but I don’t think it’s the right shape for double use, so maybe we’ll have to check it out. I’m honestly a little surprised the poll is landing so close across all three. Don’t know why I should be surprised, but I am.

4 Likes

We use either the torso dildo in her pussy and my cock in her ass or we go with me in her pussy and a vibrating butt plug, then she will use her wand and splat I’m done in about 10 minutes, vibrations from 2 angles is really tough on a guy, but I love to watch her facial expressions when all this is going on. Now I’m horny

3 Likes

I’ve done butt plug and my hubby in v
I’ve also done a dildo in v and a butt plug in a …
I’d like to replace the plug with my husband and to try DP with a toy in v but still something we need to work up to …

3 Likes

I have a tail butt plug which I love my oh to pull up while I’m on all fours and slide in beside it while I use my womaniser x insideOut on myself

4 Likes

With a clone of my partners cockin vagina n penis is my anus :hushed:
Ed’s

5 Likes

My wife likes it when she has a butt plug in and my penis in here to and I like the feel to and she like me in her ass as she plays with a dildo at the same time

2 Likes

We have done penis in ass and dildo/vibrator in vagina and also dildo/butt plug/vibrator in ass and penis in vagina.

1 Like

Tried it a few times with a toy in her bum and me in the front.
First plug popped out, we went to a new plug and it worked better, then we tried the mantra vibrating dildo with a base recently and it worked aswell

1 Like

DVP with 5.5 inch girth soft dildo and my penis in her vagina

1 Like