Double Penetration

My partner and I love anal sex, and i have a rabbit and this crap love egg/rabbit thing too which we use for double penetration but unless i hold the rabbit inside my vagina it just falls out, whats the best thing to use so that I am getting the best of both worlds? Or is it a case of having to use the rabbit to penetrate myself and being a bit uncomfortable. I have already tried to look throughthe forum to find a thread and got a bit lost!!!

1 Like

I use love eggs at the same time as anal sometimes, you know the benwa ball type things, they feel great as they jiggle about inside you as he moves and the more he moves the more they do, usually ending up in a massive screaming O, as for using anything for real double penitration we have never really found anything that works, but the eggs definately make things feel better.

1 Like

hmmm I wouldnt know but i do love DP! tried it in the past and it is worth it.

I know alot of people have anal while using a dildo on yourself.

1 Like

Could you tweak a strap on so that you kind of wear it inside out/back to front and have the dildo inside you? Never done it, but wondered if it'd work?

MrsPx

I do love DP ive had my OH cock fuck my ass while using dildo in my pussy which was well good. Ive also used a double ender dildo which was good but prefer OH and dildo. Ive also had two dildos at same time as sucking his cock, fantastic.

lol i hae to be totally honest in saying ive only ever dp'd with 2 men!!!

2 Likes

You lucky thing

Id like 3 at once

lol.... we have a little group fun every now and then....

we're working up to 5 guys... :)

Big sigh! still a girl can dream eh

my OH was innocent until i corrupted him!!!

lucky boy

Missus loves it, often use a various dildos and other toys depending on which hole i'm in. The real goal is to get another guy in but just trying to find the right one at the moment!

we bought a crotchless strap on from here which accomodates dp - still yet to try it out though.

otherwise it requires manual labour of holding the toy in place - - or just find another guy! we're lucky enough to have that option too.

there are a lot of willing men we found when looking. we stuck to the site on my profile as well they are verified and there for one reason!

My OH doesn't enjoy anal as much without something in her pussy as well. We brought a butt plug set that has a quite large one (too big for her ass) that she likes in her pussy and it generally stays in quite well until I get a bit to carried away!

We have the same hunt for toys that can be used for dp. I love it (more than just anal on its own) but I don't like hard dildos and often they don't stay in very well. We've found that dildos or dongs with a suction cup on the end work quite well. This one is our current favourite:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13994

When we use it, we have my hips up on a cushion so that he can enter anally with the base of the dong just above his pelvic bone. Works wonders ;)

something I'd love to do
.have tried a butt plug and a dildo but two men would be the ultimate fantasy!

DP is a nice fantasy but pretty hard to realize in practice I find.

Have tried a butt plug with sex and also a butt plug with my jessica rabbit. Both feel fantastic. Im getting more and more curious about trying anal now. Just need to get my nerves to go away!

sounds liek u have alot of fun, wish my partner was open to this