Double Vaginal Penetration... Tips and advice

Hi all... I'm new and was searching the net on this topic which led me here :)

I'm having a great fantasy lately that involves a penis and vibrator or a penis and dildo in me at the same time. Pretty sure my husband will be open to indulging me :) ... But could use some tips. We're talking both in vagina here (anal is a whole other fantasy I've got going too LOL, but this is for dvp).

Lots of lube I know :)

But how have you done this? Position? What type of vibrator (or what model)? What type of dildo? Have a link to the toy? Any other advice? What did you like best?

Thanks!

Have never tried that before but here is one lovehoney are selling at the moment that could be good for what you are wanting to try.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33528

bondagegod wrote:

Have never tried that before but here is one lovehoney are selling at the moment that could be good for what you are wanting to try.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33528

+1, specifically says it is intended for double vaginal penetration so sounds good :) I wouldn't try it with a toy not designed for it as you're likely to injure yourself no matter how much lube is involved!

+2 I was just going to post the same link. I know it only has 1 review which isn't a good one, but you can always send it back if your not happy x

Thanks for the tip... I did see that one but not thrilled with the one bad review.

I'm fairly certain a dildo or vibrator not attached to him would work just as well and offer more "flexibility" as long as we don't go too big the first time. I have had several of his fingers inside my vagina stroking my gspot while he fucks me, so as long as I'm hot enough and we use lube we shouldn't have an issue.

Would love to hear from folks who actually have done this...

I would recommend looking at the We Vibe 2 as a way to start, may not be "big enough" or like a cock to meet your fantasy here, but it is designed to be used during sex.

Thanks Vanessa (my SIL is named Vanessa so this is strange HAHA)... I actually ordered the wevibe 3 last week (arriving today!) so that checkbox is checked... Just not sure it will satisfy my DP/DVP fantasy :)

It might be a good place to start exploring how much you can accomodate. Not sure on your partner's size and how much you want to push it, but if you read my review on the We Vibe II we couldn't accomodate both during intercourse. I have used the We Vibe with other vibrators. Another options as you explore this fantasy might be to look at a slimmer designed vibrator combined with a dildo? Just brainstorming.

OH and I have done this a few times and we use this
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28674
It's a nice size, and she loves the feeling of the vibrations almost as much as I do!
We've mostly done in missionary style, with her inserting the vibe underneath my cock. Works great.

Thanks Joe!
I actually bought a slender gspot vibe but LH doesn't seem to have it to show you... It very similar to this:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241
But more curved in one direction and less like an S.
If that works, will definitely consider the one you suggest as a nice upgrade :)

Vanessa... FedEx just brought my WeVibe! Size is not going to be an issue. Like I said, I easily accommodate a few fingers and penis, so the WV should be ok. I think the slender gspot type vibes might be good, as Joe seems to confirm.

Would love to hear about even bigger successes... :D

Love dvp, do it frequently and we use this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17072

Favourite position is doggy, seems more comfortable and I find it easier to take anything large vaginally in this position. I can just about manage this along with oh and it feels great - cant do anything larger than this for dvp, have tried but definite no no ! This is fairly slim but not overly flexible, does rub nicely against the g-spot though.

The vibrations in this are quite powerful but are a bit buzzy in nature. Oh says the vibrations feel fantastic against him while he's tightly inside.

Hope this is of some help :)

Thanks Terri! It does help because I was actually looking at something VERY similar, might even have been the same one! I'm going to order it straight away!!

Interesting position choice... I can see doing DP with anal and vag that was, didn't consider DVP that way at all ... I envisioned him standing and me on the edge of the bed (facing up, not down), but assuming all goes well we can try it multiple ways :)

likebunnies wrote:

Thanks Terri! It does help because I was actually looking at something VERY similar, might even have been the same one! I'm going to order it straight away!!

Interesting position choice... I can see doing DP with anal and vag that was, didn't consider DVP that way at all ... I envisioned him standing and me on the edge of the bed (facing up, not down), but assuming all goes well we can try it multiple ways :)

I find it better to be able to push back against whatever is being inserted for DVP, gives me a bit of control as to how much I can take :)

Carbon, that does sound frustrating! Luckily I did just buy a new butt plug, and I also want to try the other way around too... OH in back, big dildo in front :D

Terri... Makes sense! :)

Oh wow, i can't even take one 4 inch circumference dildo, never mind a penis AND that/ a bigger one!

1 Like

My OH and I have done it once, I don't remember why or who's idea it was but I have had both my OH (not a small man) and my sapphire spiral glass dildo at the same time, combined with my bullet on my nipples I was a wet quivering mess.

Started doggy style but ended up on my back with my feet at the side of my ears. An amazing night started by having a bottle of champagne, while waiting for OH to finish work, followed by more champagne ang great sex. Not a night to forget (I'm just not sure I can remember all of it to start with).

Have done this with ex in the past and found using a long double dildo to be great for this - we used the 18" Basix. It is long enough to have as much or as little of it inside you as you want, flexes easily to get the rest out of the way, even long enough for you to hold on to and control its depth ... and it even long enough to pop the other end into your OH if he is game!

Louise - impressed! Sounds like an amazing night. I've got so much planned for our sexcation... Quivering mess is a good goal :P ... And I actually have a couple of glass dildos (they are so good solo) in several sizes.

Jenson - I never considered going that route but it's actually a pretty good idea. If the one I ordered (the slender gspot vibe) goes well, we can graduate to something like you're talking about. Thumbs up for this!