Double vaginal with dildo and penis

Has anyone here tried inserting a dildo along side your partners penis during intercourse? If so did you enjoy it more? Was there a difference in orgasm for you?

3 Likes

For me it’s not a case of enjoying it more, it just feels different. Feels great when both the heads are in, then it begins to feel tighter.
Once we take it out and then I only have my husband in that’s when it feels really good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Does your husband enjoy it? It’s sort of something we stumbled upon one drunken night, and it’s been a regular part of our sex life ever since.

2 Likes

We both really enjoy it, not something we do every time though.

3 Likes

I sometimes use the wifes rabbit on her clit whilst im inside, every now and again i get both inside when shes feeling really horny, doesnt last long that way before we chuck it on the floor and just go at it :joy: but yeah, in the right mood it’s pretty hot

1 Like

Being extra full feels amazing but deffo need to warm up to it! We have recently had an item sent to us that is amazing to use during PIV which gives us both amazing vibrations. This will be making a regular appearance going forward as not of lot of warming up is needed for this and you can slip it right in and proceed with the carnal antics!

4 Likes

Mrs Richy tried DP with two real cocks the other day, it was a bit painful and not really for her - but we should probably try again, think a toy she wouldn’t like as too rigid and not life like. ON the other hand she LOVES DP…did that Tuesday in a hotel with a couple and it was a great experience again!

2 Likes

I would like to try it with a real one but think it will only ever be a fantasy for us.

2 Likes

We don’t do it every time either. But we do enjoy it often. My oh seems to have a stronger orgasm during the double penetrating.

2 Likes

Interested to know what toy it is you’ve ordered, if you don’t mind me asking

I think that’s a fantasy I have too, but I don’t think I could handle it becoming a reality. So I’ll just stick to the fantasising :joy:

It was the Mon Ami wearable couples massager! Really is worth a go :wink::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll look into that.

We have done this on occasion. Usually we are in kind of a semi spooning position where I can rub her clit at the same time as PIV. Kind of started with me inserting a finger at the same time and she loved the full feeling. One day as we were in this position she was using her vibrator on her clit, then just moved it down and inserted into her vagina. Felt wonderful for both of us, but her more. This threw over the edge.

2 Likes

That’s more or less how we started doing it, my Mrs admitted to me many moons ago, that she always climaxes harder when she’s being stretched more down there. Which some men might feel a bit inadequate at that statement, but not this guy. :joy:

Do you guys also do anal? Have you tried all three? That would be a fantasy of mine for sure…

1 Like

We do enjoy anal every now and then, she is usually the instigator of that, I never pressure her for it. I just go with the flow when she wants it. But that would most definitely be something I would get excited about

2 Likes

Have to ask, do any solo ladies love dildo x2? I’m… of course… asking for a friend.

I’ve done one dildo in my ass one and the other in my vagina quite a few times and I really enjoy it. I’ve also had a dildo inside me while having anal with OH.

7 Likes

So a more conventional double penetration then? So one in your vagina and one in your ass?

1 Like