douching time again! what temperature of water is best?

I love a good anal cleaning every now and then even if I'm not going to have any bum toy fun. I like both a little over finger warm and normal cold. What's best do you lot think when preparing you anus for toy fun time.? Warming up or a normal temperature before anal play?

I'm sure I read somewhere that you should use body temperature water so as to not shock your insides or something. ..

Yep I think SS is right, as I was gonna say the same :)

I use douche attached to shower and i find same temp as shower just fine.

Yes, body temperature is best. I used to be very anal (hehe) about making sure the temp was perfect and really worried about every little aspect of douching, but now I have been doing it so long, I don't bother checking the tempature with thermometers etc. I simply run the water from the bulb onto my wrists. If it feels cold, more warm, if it feels hot, more cold, until it feels comfortably warm, about body temperature, but not hot.

If you are mixing hot and cold...always ALWAYS shake the douche to make sure the two different temperatures are completely mixed, if you have a hot spot, you could burn yourself!

My next tip, if you are wondering "So what does body temperature feel like on my wrists" Well, put your wrist under your armpit and feel the warmth on your wrist and try to aim for the water in the bulb being about the same. Okay it is not scientific down to the degree, but it will help you judge more accurately what temp to have the water. This is what I have always done, for two years now and no probs so long as you SHAKE THE BULB (Important!)

Good luck

Fluffbags wrote:

Yes, body temperature is best. I used to be very anal (hehe) about making sure the temp was perfect and really worried about every little aspect of douching, but now I have been doing it so long, I don't bother checking the tempature with thermometers etc. I simply run the water from the bulb onto my wrists. If it feels cold, more warm, if it feels hot, more cold, until it feels comfortably warm, about body temperature, but not hot.

If you are mixing hot and cold...always ALWAYS shake the douche to make sure the two different temperatures are completely mixed, if you have a hot spot, you could burn yourself!

My next tip, if you are wondering "So what does body temperature feel like on my wrists" Well, put your wrist under your armpit and feel the warmth on your wrist and try to aim for the water in the bulb being about the same. Okay it is not scientific down to the degree, but it will help you judge more accurately what temp to have the water. This is what I have always done, for two years now and no probs so long as you SHAKE THE BULB (Important!)

Good luck

Great advice yet again Fluff xxx