Doxy Die Cast Appreciation

Ooooooh my days, it arrived!!

My OH bought the Doxy Die Cast and it arrived 2 days ago. And it’s been CRASH, BANG, WALLOP since we opened the box!!

Has anyone else fallen in love with this beautiful wand? :heart:

I’ve been suffering with low libido but trying to push through it. This has helped significantly.

7 Likes

No but feel like I now need it!

2 Likes

Oooh @Samantha You do……you soooooo do!! :joy: It’s super explosive, so not to everyone’s taste but I challenge anyone to use this and not be blown away.

1 Like

They do look great!

Recently bought a new wand but will add it to my wish list!

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a wand but definitely something I am considering.

2 Likes

@Sehara You wouldn’t be disappointed with either the Original or the Die Cast. The latter is rumblier (if that’s a word) and so a deeper massage. But they’re both bloody powerful :joy:

@Best_Kinky_Couple i will definitely be getting one in my next order.

1 Like

Bloody powerful is the key word with Doxys.
We have the number #3.

My wife moans so much and pretty loudly on the lowest setting for all of 2mns… then sadly goes numb due to the power.

Do you guys keep the Doxys in constant contact with the clit/vulva?

My wife likes lower constant speed in her bullets, so tried to do that with the Doxy #3, but its lowest speed and rumble is most impressive indeed!!!

Perhaps i need to try again and change the approach and try and be more teasing.

As a male, i love it. The intense vibes ate fantastic on the rare occasion i have some extended alone me time.

2 Likes

Try this… and I’m going to try and say this as nicely as possible :joy:

Press the Doxy against her vulva and use your tongue on the clitoris. Leave the Roxy in the lowest setting. If she sounds like she will O, then pause for a moment. Repeat a fair few times. Then insert yourself and hold the Doxy directly on to the clitoris.

(I’m so sorry if that’s too graphic, I couldn’t clean it up any more than that :face_with_peeking_eye:)

3 Likes

Wands give mind blowing orgasms. Get one it will change your sex life! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t need any more convincing

2 Likes

There’s graphic and there’s informative.
Defo latter category!!!

My wife isnt keen anymore on oral, which i find a shame as she loved it when we were younger.

But might try the teasing approach in some form in the future.

She LOVES bullets and good vibrating cock rings, so we at least have some most excellent options for her at hand.
Was gutted with the Doxy with regards to price, but not so much anymore, depsite the returns being all mine to date.

2 Likes

I tried the doxy 3 and it didn’t hit the spot for me which made me feel like there was something wrong with me because of the reviews I’ve read

2 Likes

We’ve had plenty of wands through the years, got the #3 at a ridiculous price on sale and that’s been the staple since. Any time we’re having fun it’s right there with us. If it ever died it would be replaced immediately

2 Likes

Really shows how sex toys can be hit and miss. Both very valuable contributions!!!

2 Likes

I need to add an update. My Die Cast broke in less than 2 weeks. And no I haven’t been Overly aggressive with it :joy:

Anyway they make claiming in the warranty very, very easy. So I’ll see what that brings

You’ve worn it out already? :scream_cat:

I bloody wish :joy: Only used it once so I’m a little disappointed but these things happen. Hopefully Doxy will take care of it.
No issues whatsoever with the Doxy original though so I still have my back up :raised_hands:t2::heart_eyes:

We’ve owned every iteration of the Doxy and we are obsessed with them. The last Doxy I bought was the mini die cast in the limited edition lovehoney purple colour before it was discontinued… oh it’s a bloody little marvel. Packing the power of the full size doxy but I can now go wireless? Worth. Every. Penny.

1 Like

Is it ACTUALLY as powerful though. I’ve never found a wireless that can match the mains powered doxy :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like