Doxy selection

I’ve searched the forum and looked on both Lovehoney and Doxy’s website but I’m struggling to see what the differences are between the Doxy original (that I have), the Die Cast and the Die Cast 3.

Can anyone explain and does anyone have the original and another Doxy to compare?

The original and the die cast have the same motor and therefore power output but the die cast’s weight means it is delivered in a way that makes it feel more powerful and a bit deeper.

The Doxy 3 feels different due to the size. It still packs a massive punch but loses some of the deepness of the rumble, although you definitely can’t call it buzzy. The 3R is of identical power to the Doxy 3 and feels the same

4 Likes

There’s a basic comparison in this, but if you find out more info I’ll update it. :+1:

1 Like

Just found a great comparison chart on the Doxy website as well.

Thanks

1 Like

I personally have the Die Cast and I love it. Basically, the Doxy and the die cast are the same but different materials. The die cast is silicone and metal and the Doxy is plastic and pvc I believe. It depends what materials you want really.

2 Likes

I have the 3 and love it, really powerful even on the first setting (honestly wish there were a few lower settings but :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think it really comes down to how focused you want the power to be, as the smaller the head the more focused but that’s down to personal preference :blush:

2 Likes

@sharbur apparently the Die Cast has 20% more power than the original. Yiiipeeeee

What’s the source you got that from? @Cali_Nyx

1 Like

Their website lol :laughing:

@sharbur I ordered it, so I’ll let you know :smirk:

I have it already so I already know. @Cali_Nyx