doxy v love honey wands

Thinking of purchasing a powerd wand which is the best one on love honety

It depends which Lovehoney wand you’re looking at and which Doxy.

The Lovehoney Deluxe is better than the Lovehoney Classic, but I use my Doxy Die Cast more than either of them although I’ve heard amazing things about the Doxy #3 too although I can’t vouch for it personally.

If you’ve never used a wand before, I’d probably go with the Deluxe. The Die Cast is great but it would have been way too much for me if I’d never used a wand before & wasn’t used to the strength.

Hi Nat Tom thanks for the info I am looking at something with different patterns and speed

If you want patterns as well as speed, go for the Lovehoney Deluxe.

NatandTom wrote:

It depends which Lovehoney wand you’re looking at and which Doxy.

The Lovehoney Deluxe is better than the Lovehoney Classic, but I use my Doxy Die Cast more than either of them although I’ve heard amazing things about the Doxy #3 too although I can’t vouch for it personally.

If you’ve never used a wand before, I’d probably go with the Deluxe. The Die Cast is great but it would have been way too much for me if I’d never used a wand before & wasn’t used to the strength.

What are the main differences in power and features between the 'Doxy Die Cast' wand and the 'Lovehoney' ones? Is the Doxy considerably so much better?... and if so, why?

How much more strength does the 'Doxy' actually have in anyone's opinion?!

Are there any negatives with the Doxy at all (comparing with the Lovehoney Deluxe)?

Thanks. x

We have doxy original, doxy die cast, lovehoney deluxe, lovehoney rechargeable, lelo smart wand and a few others that lovehoney don't sell, and without question the 2 doxy are the best, we tend to use the original more just because it's lighter

@Emerald269 Main differences in power/features... This is subjective, but i would estimate that the max power on the LH wand is around 70% of max power on doxy. The lovehoney classic wand has a scroll power wheel which will let you control the power better, but the others have push button controls which makes finding and remembering your preferred setting easier. Push button wands also have patterns as well as constant vibes. Main Negative of the doxy is that the die cast is heavy, But that does mean it transmits it's power a lot more effectively. The choice boils down down to 3 issues. Which one can you afford Which one do you prefer the look of How much power do you need - in most cases The power from the lovehoney wand will be enough, but for the real power hungryists, it has to be doxy. Really though, get the doxy!

Thanks for this advice Sum Sub, very, very helpful. You've been great!! 😉 😊

Is it best to be gentler with wands on your clit, or apply a bit of pressure for maximum enjoyment and results?!

Thanks. x

Lovehoney deluxe has never let me down. Sorry can't speak for Doxy.