Doxy Wand

Glad to hear the doxy was the right choice for you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The doxy is set to come on at mid range vibrations when you press the power button and it will do this every time. You then adjust the power up or down depending on how you like it x

I've finally got around to testing this. The Doxy DOES have a memory. Whether I switch mine off at the lowest or the highest setting, when I switch it back on it comes back on at the last speed it was on. Even if it's been unplugged from the wall in the meantime :)

I knew it!!!!! Haha 😃😃

wow that's so cool! Thanks for trying it out, I've not had time to play lately!! Defo worth adding it to the product description ?

That's really strange. Mine is like Terri's, it comes on mid-range, no matter what. My die cast has a memory, but my original Doxy definitely doesn't

That IS strange. Perhaps squid & I have a newer model? That now comes with memory? How old is yours?

Maybe it's a timed-limited memory? When I first plug it in it comes on at mid speed. Not sure how long it needs to be unplugged for before it forgets the last speed....

Foxxy wrote:

That's really strange. Mine is like Terri's, it comes on mid-range, no matter what. My die cast has a memory, but my original Doxy definitely doesn't

+1 - I have the original, which I got last year, and it always comes on at the same mid speed - how odd ...

Is about 13 months old now. Doesn't matter if I unplug it, or just turn it off for a moment or two, it comes back on a mid setting.
The Doxy's must have minds of their own! Lol

Had a session last night, can say for sure now mine DOES have a memory.

As after each orgasm I turn off the toy to get my breath back lol, I turned the wand on again and it come on at the 2nd or 3rd setting from the middle-ish setting it usually turns on at? And this was really helpful because it lets me know I can increase and not get 'lost' between the settings!

think this is worth adding to the product description :)