DP position

What’s the best position to make sex with my wife while she uses a suction dildo (on the wall or floor) - anal or vaginal.

1 Like

We have a large stainless mixing bowl to use as a toy mount can either mount it on base and sit on it or on side and back on it holding bowl in place between feet or resting it against end of bed or wall!
Love seeing her push onto a big toy while sucking on me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

When we do double penetration, it’s usually anal for him and a dildo in my vagina, and it’s a tight fit for me (like, I don’t think he’d be able to maneuver his way in if the dildo was on the wall or floor but idk we haven’t tried it that way), so usually he will just hold the dildo above or below his penis… so if I’m on my back, he’ll just have the suction cup of the dildo on his lower stomach above his penis, and if it’s from behind, he’ll have the suction cup against his balls and just thrust the dildo along with his thrusts… Hope you guys find something that works for you! :grin:

2 Likes

We have done it in a spoon position where I am in her anally and she uses her hands with the dildo vaginally. I have also wore a harnesses where I have been able to penetrate her vaginally and the dildo anally. This was kind of a awkward and only did it one. What the she loves the best is dildo stuck to the footboard of our bed, while she has a vibrating silicone butt plug in her ass while she sucks me. We do this often.

5 Likes

Do anal.

I’m about to buy my OH a suction cup dildo for this very reason, looking forward to seeing some more suggestions in here…

1 Like

Just get her riding it for you to watch so hot. How big and naughty you going?!

The purchase has been made! If anyone’s interested I’ll report back on how it goes :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try a DP position other than butt plug and PIV.
After splashing out on the advent calendar this year, we’re waiting to unbox the suction dildo to try on all fours with the dildo and Mrs Taskmaster sucking me off.