DP positions with cock and toy

Hi all

Looking for a bit of advice. We've recently taken the plunge and want to explore DP with a toy and a cock. Other than doggy what positions do people find work well and allow easy insertion of both?

Spooning works for us. Also cowgirl if she can hold the butt plug in.

Excuse my ignorance ,but what is "DP" ?

Weeradge wrote:

Double penetration
1 Like

It depends where the toy is going, missionary with a pillow or wedge under her bum toy in v and you in her bum?

Browncoats wrote:

Weeradge wrote:

Double penetration

Cheers , all makes sense now :-)

We usually spoon. This is great for beginners to and doesn't go so deep

If you get a nice medium size butt plug with a wide base you can usually slide that in and do all your usual positions. But we have found my partner on top while I control a toy behind her works a treat.
Missionary works well too with a firm dildo, if you get a toy with a suction base you can attach this to a hard surface and Kinda sit on that while your partner works the front entrance. The best thing to do is work out a good toy for anal First, the one which is most comfy and then have a play around. Sex is all about exploration so if you end up in fits of giggles a few times it’s just a new memory and adventure to add to your story πŸ‘ŒπŸ». Good luck and have fun! Remember to use plenty of lube and take it easy the first few times!

Thanks for all the advise. We've done butt plug DP before but we're looking to use a dildo to allow a bit of movement/thrusting.

Perhaps something like this may help?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36513

Though some experimentation on position maybe required?

What we do if its just us is my other half wears my strap on. Works just as good as the real thing

We do double vaginal with some swinger friends, prefer that to vaginal / anal DP. Not something we do every time and it's usually just a sexy game rather than for serious cumming.

The man with the largest cock lies on his back and the women mounts him cowgirl-style. The other man goes in doggy-style. Always causes amusement as when one cock goes in, the other usually comes out! Takes time getting the legs right and both men inside, and only the man in doggy can thrust. Use iube, and it helps if the woman has been having one-on-one sex beforehand to get her opened and relaxed.

We practiced with a dildo, but two cocks feel better and are - obviously - much more exciting, Both men bareback is best, but it's usually one bareback (the woman's partner) and one with a condom.

One observation that always amuses us, many men would object to cock-on-cock contact outside a female body but are VERY happy to do it this way.