DP with toy

My wife and I would like to experiment with DP.

We’ve done anal a few times before (infrequent) and it was tough to make it enjoyable for her. Hoping that the addition of a toy would change that.

Do you prefer a toy in vagina and cock in ass or vice versa?

The toys we currently have are: g spot vibrator with ears, suction cup dildo, clit stimulator

We do both butt plug in back him in front or dildo in front and him in back.

Hope it does well and take it slow.

7 Likes

Personally, because I love anal, I’d always opt for the real cock in the ass and dildo in the pussy. But given your previous experiences, perhaps the other way round would be better for you.

7 Likes

We’ve done anal for awhile now, and it’s becoming more regular with us. But the other week I wanted to try DP for the first time. And I had the perfect dildo for it. So hubby was in my ass, and my vibrating dildo in my vagina. It was amazing, and he took control over the vibrations, which made it even more intense. He enjoyed it too, seeing me taking both, and knowing he was giving me that pleasure, he also loved feeling the vibrations.
Just take it nice and slow. And find a position that works for both of you. Hope it goes well.

7 Likes

Thank you for all your wonderful replies.

Will try things out and hopefully it goes well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yep as per @Mrs.John comments, we do the same and vary it up.

4 Likes

We like using this dildo in the front and him in the back :+1:

4 Likes

I would definitely get used to a toy and make sure it is enjoyable for both parties first. Then I would try the DP. It may take some time. Relax and use lots of lube! The doc Johnson slim might be a good choice too.

3 Likes

My wife likes a buttplug or vibrator in the bum and me in the front.

3 Likes

Thank you will give it a shout

My wife’s preference is me anally, toy vaginally. Her take is that if she’s going to have a phallus in her butt, she wants me to get the enjoyment of it. We’ve used plugs just very occasionally, and more often in me, so maybe that’s something good to try soon, too.

The more we do it, the more she enjoys it - originally most of her enjoyment she said was from the taboo itself, giving me the pleasure, and creating that positive mental feedback loop on the arousing nature of it. The last few times we’ve done it, she’s been much closer on the spectrum to enjoying the actual physical sensation, but only when she’s SUPER aroused, and then she really enjoys feeling completely filled and usually using her Womanizer on her clit, too.

2 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful journey, thank you for the tips!

1 Like

You can buy toys that are like a cock ring with a dildo on it, great for a bit of dp thrusting at the same time, no awkward trying to fumble with your hands when you’re in the moment!

1 Like

For us it’s normally a toy up front either rabbit or the desire g spit vibe and me behind, although we do quite like to do a bit of DVP where I join either of the above upfront and it’s an amazing feeling and would highly recommend when very aroused and we’ll lubed up!

3 Likes

Her preference is for a vibrating plug in her bum and me in her pussy.

She also uses a wand on her clitoris.

Her orgasms are usually something to behold.

3 Likes

This is something I would love to try with the Mrs. We have recently started anal but not sure if she is ready for me round the back and a dildo in the front it might be a bit too much for her.

1 Like

My wife generally likes me to penetrate her anally and she has a G-spot vibrator she like to use vaginally. This totally rocks her world. If I penetrate her vaginally then she usually likes a butt plug and not a vibrator or dildo in her ass.

2 Likes

Real cock in the rear. But try both she might like to change it up.

1 Like