Dream Bed

Hey Bex: My advice is that you can’t spent too much money on a bed
i) for a good night’s sleep ii) sexy times
I spent £1500 on mine, which my partner initially thought was nuts but soon became a convert, split around £900 on the bed, £600 on a sprung mattress. After destroying a couple of wooden beds, I went for a metal frame as it is very solid and plenty of grab / tie points on the head/foot boards. It also really looks the part. It is pretty much silent and doesn’t flex at all to bang against the wall. The base itself is sprung wooden slats which is where investing in a quality product helps, not only for night-time comfort but also longevity under sex assault.
I have had it seven or eight years now, under some pretty heavy duty treatment, and haven’t even had to re-tighten any of the bolts. … and it still gives a fantastic night’s sleep.
With some metal frames there are also alternate high fixings which you may find useful.
I just wish I’d had the knowledge from this thread back when I bought it.
Sex Proofing Your Bed
The mattress is still fine but even in the height of passion we mainly manoeuvred so that I ended up sleeping in ‘the wet patch’ - which could still be very wet even several hours/days later.
:grin:

3 Likes