Sex-proofing bed

Hi everyone!

My partner quite enjoys squirting but not the possibility of a large wet patch on the bed, as well as other sex-related fluids getting on the bed. I’ve been looking for blankets and sheets, but most seem to be in the US or, like on Lovehoney, vinyl. Anyone got any recommendations for a good, soft, preferably machine washable, alternative waterproof sheet/throw/blanket?

Picnic blankets. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you could wash this on a cold wash or get a waterproof mattress protector.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick replies! A lot of picnic blankets I’ve looked at aren’t machine washable, but I assume should be fairly easy to clean down?

I have This
Or even a shower curtain.
Never thought about picnic blanket, great idea :+1:t2:

1 Like

Have you tried putting this on a cold wash yet?

Picnic blankets also puppy pads, you can get quite a few for a couple of quid.

2 Likes

Agree with the above!

Also using a deccent mattress protector is a good idea for everyday use.

3 Likes

It’s only ever happened once or twice to me by accident. I’d love to be able to do it more often just doesn’t seem to happen often and I’m not sure how to make it happen despite trying online guides it’s not done the trick for me so thumbs up to her !!!

I’d say use picnic blankets too

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until someone needs to sleep on the wet patch. I hate this with a passion. I put towels down… Anything so i don’t have to

2 Likes

There are a couple of vlogs and some nice info in this topic, if you’re still interested?

2 Likes

Tell me about it! Towels (or ours at least) seem to just let it soak through, and washing our entire stock of towels everytime is a bit of a faff :joy:

A bit of a faff… Literally! I’m really feeling your pain! Have you ever heard of Kylie bed pads? They are washable bed pads (I used them with LO when he was potty training) also used for incontinence but pretty handy to have around and hold up to 2l

No, but I have ordered a nice picnic blanket, so we’ll see what that’s like. Thanks for the suggestion though, might take a look if this doesn’t work. If it doesn’t at least we’ve got a picnic blanket to use haha

1 Like

Could be your code word “fancy a picnic” ha

6 Likes

Me and the wife use Huggies Dry night bed mats. They have two sticky strips on back so they don’t move. They soak up loads as the wife gushs loads when she cums. She can cum few times and no leaks. Then just throw them away.

1 Like

As a budget option there’s always those kitchen towels that Spanish bloke advertises?

Apparently ‘one sheet does plenty’…:wink::joy::joy:

1 Like

Juan sheet lol

A friend gifted me a competitor product and I highly recommend it! Exactly what you need to protect the bedding from fluids/squirting & lubricants.

Waterproof dog blankets are great soft and machine washable