Dress -Are guys getting too casual ?

Having experienced the dress code thing in the way it was back in the 1950s and 60s I'm rather glad most of it has gone - especially for leisure activities. I like to wear chinos and a jacket when I go out but I really don't give a monkey's what anyone else wears - live and let live.

I think it was just me as I could seem my Mrs getting a little annoyed. We had a couple perhaps less than 3 feet away on an adjacent table The woman was OK if being honest she had made an effort but this guy who was initially in the eye line of my Mrs until we swapped around had made no effort . A weekend growths of untidy stubble tatty and ripped jeans and a blue T shirt I think stained with paint splashes Not a pretty site. . All they did was complain, after complain about the food and there was nothing ,I could see was wrong with it as they had the same as us .I think they were just after a free meal as funny they didn't complain until they were nearly finished! and then got a replacement It just tarnished our enjoyable evening a bit. and we left earlier than perhaps we normally would I think it was a combination of those incidents leading me to have a bit of a rant ,I just wished the other couple had gone to McDonalds which is just down the road !

We enjoyed the rest of the evening though playing a game of Tie and Tease.