Dressed for sex

@rockstar, I think the issue for a lot of us is that sexy isn’t always comfortable.
Hence ‘everyday’ comfy stuff. It’s great that your wife found a brand which does both for her.

I don’t hesitate to wear the sexy matchy matchy sets every day, as long as manufacturers make them comfortable too - it is a rare find!

I like the Lovehoney Flirty knickers in black, which I pair with a plain black bra - comfortable and still sexy when the sun goes down.

But by then if anything is going to happen I’ve usually changed into a bodystocking :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely!

I like big comfy knickers, and I often find that sets come with something skimpy, that doesn’t do anything to keep me in, or comfy! I wish more manufacturers did a mix & match approach, with a range of knicker styles to colour match their range of bras so I could find something that goes, even if it’s not what the designer envisaged on some perfect model!

The postie delivered a couple of sets today that might work as “everyday sexy” sadly one of the bras is MASSIVE so I need to re-order!

Usually I go with black, that way I can match every day sexy bras, to sexy knickers with some level of comfort - or my big every day knickers!

2 Likes

I will sometimes wear crotchless shorts when having sex as they help keep my butt plug in place. I’m happy for my wife to be naked or wearing lingerie but on balance I prefer her to wear panties as I like moving them to one side.

LV

1 Like

Funny… I find my wife sexy whatever she wears. So she is always dressed for it IMO?

A few posters commented on comfy underwear? She’s given up on traditional bras - only wear cotton yoga type bras out of both comfort and eco concerns. A lot lingerie is plastic material made, a big turn off in our books.