Dressing up for passion

What’s sexier, French maid or nurse uniform for getting things going.

1 Like

French maid every time with suspenders and stockings
:stockings:

10 Likes

French Maid, stockings and little white apron.

5 Likes

For hubby hubby it’s the French maid.
I do love cleaning him up :stuck_out_tongue: he gets rather dirty after a day’s work :smirk:

I have this one which is his favourite one

And I also have this one

I do have a nurses uniform as well, but he has to be in the mood for the nurses on. I was going to post that link but it seems that they don’t stock it anymore.

4 Likes

As maid lover I think you already know the answer from me. However, I’m very open to the nursre uniform every once in a while, esprcially if I need my prostate examining :).

2 Likes

We tried both. It was fun but it didn’t become a regular thing for us. Can’t say we had a preference either.

Dressing up just doesn’t seem our thing.

Now my wife in sexy lingerie is at another level.

4 Likes

Ooh I love to dress up in my nurses outfit! I’m also looking to get the French maid one in near future :blush:

4 Likes

@RODGER_THE_DODGER …oh i think the French maid outfit wins it. Allo allo.!!

2 Likes

It has to be something tight black and shiny. The slutty mistress look

4 Likes

I’d go with the maid…but I’m not one for dressing up. I’d rather just be myself…same for my partners.

2 Likes

I’m with @batjamboree , Alady in the maids outfit.
French maid every time with suspenders and stockings. I bet @batjamboree looks stunning when she wears it.

4 Likes

Defo would be the French maid outfit!

2 Likes

Has to be the French Maid! Definitely teamed up with stockings, suspenders and heels. The LH Fantasy French Maid Luxe Costume has to be one of our favourite ever LH purchases!!

So many roleplay possibilities to get you both in the mood. Dusting those hard to reach areas, or taking the opportunity to practice some French.

3 Likes

Mrs. Val would never dress up for anything! She’s such a prude…lol. On the BEST night, if I pick out the outfit for her UNDER her clothes she MIGHT wear it.

An outfit like this she would think I’m an idiot and there would be ZERO sex let alone even to get her to try it on. Congrats @RODGER_THE_DODGER for having someone who will play along!

3 Likes

I’ve never been asked to dress up or though I do quite like the thought of it.

4 Likes

I’m sure my wife would be the same @valbowski77

2 Likes

It has to be French maid, with black stockings :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Yep! Absolutely @batjamboree
We have a wet look maid outfit from LH that is awesome.
My wife bought a French maid outfit years ago, with the fishnets.
Our son was born nine months later!
:star_struck::heart::crazy_face::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Spend all my week in a nurses uniform for work (not a bit sexy i can tell you!!) so it"ll a maids outfit for me

3 Likes

I’m sure the nurses uniform you wear does nothing for you but you do amazing work so a big THANK YOU. I suspect you wear trousers rather than a dress and no stockings. The maids outfit sounds good anyway. @Hot_Totty

2 Likes