Dressing up for sexy fun & completing the outfit

Hi

I wasn't sure whether I have posted this in the right forum place, but posted it here, I hope that's okay with you all, so here's my question.

I wanted to get folks thoughts on this, when my other half dresses up for bedroom fun she doesn't always wear shoes or boots to complete the outfit so I was just wondering ladies when you dress up for sexy fun do you wear shoes or boots to complete the outfit, do you feel the outfit is incomplete without footwear & guys what are your thoughts on whether that special someone wears shoes or boots to complete the outfit, do you prefer them to wear shoes or boots to complete the outfit or are you just as happy if your special someone just wears an outfit, without any footwear.

I hardly ever wear shoes. Hubby thinks it's sexy so if I sometimes do so it is only for the big reveal as they come off immediately after that. I just don't find it comfortable to wear shoes in bed!

I have never worn any shoes, I think the lingerie and makeup is enough :)

Depends on the outfit but I do put heels on. Which sometimes stay on during sex again it depends on the outfit and the mood.
Confusing I know.

Secretary - Shoes on
Basque &:Stockings- Shoes on
When I'm being Domineering - No shoes
When I'm being totally submissive- No shoes
Open white shirt look- No shoes

Clearly it depends on the person and the occasion.

I have a real boot fetish personally and i think alot of guys do. it just adds a little something when the wife wears them for sex. I'm not a big lover of feet and I like it when the wife is at my kind of height. so the 5 inch heels really help that (I'm 6ft 2).

id love it if she wore them all the time to be honest

As roleplayers the footwear is as important as rest of the costume,.If you also prefer this then just ask .

I never wear shoes, I like to be as small as possible.

I don't tend to bother with shoes either whatever I've got on whether it's just sexy lingerie or roleplaying stuff and my OH is certainly not bothered about whats on my feet ...that's the last place he's looking !

Very rarely wear shoes. Never felt my outfit was incomplete. Already a little taller than my OH so it gets awkward

kinkynottscouple wrote:

I have a real boot fetish personally and i think alot of guys do. it just adds a little something when the wife wears them for sex. I'm not a big lover of feet and I like it when the wife is at my kind of height. so the 5 inch heels really help that (I'm 6ft 2).

id love it if she wore them all the time to be honest

I also have a bit of a boot fetish & feel the same way as yourself towards feet, although I'm not that tall I'm roughly about 5ft 7, I also like it when my other half is at my height or abit taller.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I have never worn any shoes, I think the lingerie and makeup is enough :)

My other half never wears makeup in the bedroom or in daily life.

I never wear shoes when dressing up for OH as it's not something I have really thought about. I only own 1 pair of heels and hardly wear them as it is as not a fan of them ( I live in flats all the time!). I am only 5ft 1 and like being small!

Agree with the above, it depends on the outfit and mood. I personally prefer it with shoes/boots but some outfits lend itself to it more than others

The wife dresses up regularly in very sexy attire and no outfit is complete without stilettos.....either shoes, stripper slippers or thigh high boots......a magnificent accessory to any evening in or out!

Always finish off an outfit with shoes - normally they stay on unless we are in a position where Mr LNT could sustain an injury of some type!!

Personally I think a nice pair of 'spikes' enhances an outfit and Mr LNT has a total shoe fetish, he is always buying me shoes, so we are both happy xxx

Must say I love wifey in heels, although she doesnt like wearing them as it hurts her feet.

Years ago she had a pair thigh boots, lovely jubberly!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Every outfit/costume/set has shoes or boots that go with it. They don't always stay on, but then again, neither does the outfit! :)

Caliente wrote:

Every outfit/costume/set has shoes or boots that go with it. They don't always stay on, but then again, neither does the outfit! :)

I couldn't agree with you more.

I guess shoes are optional at home but when you go clubbing no it's not!

Can anyone suggest any sexy shoes that have no heels? Weird question I know, and I think heels look mega hot, but just being 6ft tall I feel uncomfortable towering over most other gorgeous people :(

Also where do you buy glittery sexy shoes - whether heels or not - ?