Drinking Pee

My wife has learnt to squirt, and squirt big time. That has made me really want her to pee down my throat. She is strggling however did manage her first dribble last night. My manhood repsonded.

Anyone else drink their partners pee. Tips?

1 Like

Is it drinking the pee that is the turn on or drinking what comes out of her?

In either case, it can be hard to pee on command or when people are watching if you aren’t used to it. If it is just drinking her pee, get her to pee privately into a glass and hand it to you. If it is the latter, maybe take it back a stage and ask to watch her pee during sexy play. When she gets used to it, maybe ask her to pee on you and work up to her peeing in your mouth.

I definitely needed to work up to it. Peeing in front of him first, then in unusual positions, then on him from afar (for example, we have a commode we use in pee play and he was lying under it with the tray removed), and finally I ended up being able to pee directly into his mouth even with his tongue flicking over me. It is so worth it to persevere with training her to be able to do it.

(Oh and for him, it is definitely about drinking what comes out of me. A glass just isn't the same, but it is fine as an intermediate step).

1 Like

Drink plenty then you have to go but understand not easy when there is an expectation to deliver

I do, it’s best straight from source during foreplay. Sometimes my wife pee’s when I’m going down on her without warning and I try to drink every drop, it’s an amazing feeling and horny as hell

2 Likes

Sexysweet wrote:

I do, it’s best straight from source during foreplay. Sometimes my wife pee’s when I’m going down on her without warning and I try to drink every drop, it’s an amazing feeling and horny as hell

Are you sure it's pee? Many women can 'gush' (or squirt) when stimulated a certain way, so it might be that rather than urine (though if she's actively trying to piss in your mouth then it's probably piss 🙂).

I agree it can be hard to pee on command to start of with, Agree with KinkyMira nothing better than drinking from the source rather than peeing in a cup then drinking it, I would suggest drinking lot's of water and holding her pee untill she can't hold it in anymore. That worked for my past partner then you gradually get rid of shy peeing and it will just happen. Its another thing that takes time and not to be rushed.

Definitely straight from the source!

Not necessarily pee, but I love when my wife gushes, I like to drink up as much as possible, wetter the better! We did start to get into a bit of pee play too, but as said it’s hard to pee on demand but great when she did

Me and MrsVirtue do a lot of watersports. It’s one of our big kinks.

We started out with her peeing in front of me, then moved on to her doing it on me while we were in the shower with the water running and then off.

Then she went on my genitals and finally in my mouth.

It’s a big deal and she may not be comfortable straight away, but work up to it. MrsVirtue likes me to touch her if she’s struggling to go. Either that or give her Oral and then she just goes.

Most important thing is to laugh about it together. Powerplay stuff can come later, get comfortable doing it and have some fun with it. And as always. Communicate with your partner about how they are feeling and make sure they are ok.

It’s now a regular part of our sex life. And so easy to do (seeing as most people go several times a day) :wink:

2 Likes

The vlogger Morgan Thorne has produced a very useful video on the subject. It is aimed more toward watersports in relation to BDSM, but it’s all still relevant. Particularly, anyone new to the practice of actually DRINKING piss, as opposed to just having it splashing in your face or whatever, please scroll through to 5 mins 46, where Ms Thorne outlines the health implications. She knows what she’s talking about, too - she’s a paramedic IRL. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, it’s important to know that many medicines, drugs etc pass through the body and end up in your urine, so if your partner is drinking a significant amount of that urine…they’re also potentially getting a dose of whatever medication you’re on - which gets especially problematic if you’re a cancer patient on chemo. :open_mouth: Have fun, but stay safe, folks!

1 Like