Driving cross country

I had a meeting today down outside Cheltenham, as I was driving back to Norfolk I was thinking just how many of you naughty Love Honey'ers I was passing close too on my route or how many I actually drove past.

Made me smile, you just don't know, do you.

/ wave. I am in Cheltenham😀 if you passed Lecky hill at 9 pm you would have seen me hiking😉😀

not me, I'm way up in Lancashire

How far in to Norfolk did you drive we are on the Suffolk side of the border.

All the way to Norwich, funny though, I may well have passed other naughty forum members but wouldn't know.

I missed you Naughty Mum, I left early afternoon.

Nvm... Next time😉
I will doing this particular hike regularly.. It is doing wonders for my diet😉😀

I'm safely tucked away in Ireland away from you lot.

Ha RB, I'm over there in August ...

When I'm driving I tend to think about how fast I can safely travel at that given moment. I also consider how fast the law says I can drive at that given location.
I also consider the likely actions of all the motorists in view and those in the mirror. I think about whether there's alternative routes which might get me to my destination sooner. I consider how my passengers are and whether they feel safe in my car. I consider the price of fuel in the locations along my journey and where is most efficient in time and money to fill up.
I consider what the weather is doing and if I need to alter my driving accordingly. I consider how long it's been since I had all the vitals checked on the car and whether there is water/food in the car should the untoward happen.

Oh and I also consider where the nearest mcdonalds is.

I spend all day everyday on the road around northwest, maybe I pass loads of you.