Dry Sex/Solo Dry Humping

Am i the only one who still loves to do this? dry sex is really nice and refreshing as in something different,Orgasm's feel so much more intense and you can really feel it.

Alone time well thats another thing taking my time slowly dry humping and thinking of my partner with her clothing surrounding me for me whats not to enjoy bliss.

I know some blokes dont enjoy the feeling of getting sticky in their clothing but to me you really feel it more every twitch every throb.

Also it can be a romantic thing you can do by yourself set your scene and go slowly taking your time to build up to the biggest climax.

Unfortunately nowadays thats all i have.

Thats a Shame mr sp,Does your partner know you do this?

Too fat to do it theses days, but have occasionally himped my magig wand!! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

excuse the typos, won't let me edit my post

Dawn you look fine to me,Also i never thought weight would come into causing problems with humping.

teacake wrote:

Dawn you look fine to me,Also i never thought weight would come into causing problems with humping.

Believe you me, it really has restricted me!!!

teacake wrote:

Believe you me, it really has restricted me!!!

You got a stutter today on here lol

Thats a shame that its caused you problems as i find it so much fun where i can take my time and have the best orgasms. I know people dont like the messy/sticky underwear situation but it really doesn't bother me if anything it excites me more.

Oooops, seems I have.

I can still have fun in different ways, so alls good!

Is dry sex dry humping? Like keeping your clothes on and imitating sex?

I still like it as a teasing/foreplay thing, but my OH is more keen to rip the clothes off and get going 'properly' than orgasm through it. I always wanted to do it, though. I find the idea of him making a mess really hot! But don't think he'd like it at all.

Love it still! Always been a favourite and a really good part of foreplay, keep all the clothes on just make out and dry hump. Gets me all going for the main event. Quite fun on a public setting too as everything is covered up.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Is dry sex dry humping? Like keeping your clothes on and imitating sex?

Yes indeed it is and having your orgasm in your clothes.

Binxx wrote:

Love it still! Always been a favourite and a really good part of foreplay, keep all the clothes on just make out and dry hump. Gets me all going for the main event. Quite fun on a public setting too as everything is covered up.

Public Sex without it being to public,Its as close as im ever going to get to be watched in public lol

Im not sure if my bfs done this in the past to have an orgasm but he sometimes grabs me n does it specially if im doing something else n it always sends me into fits of laughter ... the other week he did it while spooning me n hugging me tightly n I was laughing so much he was laughing. ? I don't even know why I think it's funny.

That reminds me of the time when me and the OH was just starting out,She was still living at her parents i wasn't allowed in her room,So we were lying on her livingroom floor spooning and we were getting quite horny with each other all of a sudden i came,Then about a minute later her parents came home i had never leaped of the floor so fast and on the sofa,It was quite amsuing as i had to stay sticky for quite a bit as her father was talking to me.

teacake wrote:

We have had a sexless marriage since 1992 when she was assualted by an outsider just before we were due to get married.. she knows i now have some toys but has paid no attention to any of my solo fun.

mr sp wrote:

teacake wrote:

We have had a sexless marriage since 1992 when she was assualted by an outsider just before we were due to get married.. she knows i now have some toys but has paid no attention to any of my solo fun.

Well done u for sticking by her, I cant imagine what youve both been through, can I ask if shes seeked help?

I used to be guilty of pillow humping and the corner of the bed lol but I grew out of it ;) x