Dual/triple density dildos

Hello all. Looking for some advice.
We’ve tried the SilexD 9” girthy dual-density dildo, but have noticed that despite their claims of being made from the latest “thermo-reactive” silicone, it’s still actually really bloody firm. We’ve also tried Mr Hankey’s Topher XL. We’re still desperately trying to find something that weighs in at around 9” long and 7”+ girth-wise, but that’s still softer than the SilexD which I could quite literally bludgeon someone to death with it’s that hard.
Has anyone managed to find a supposed dual/triple density dildo that’s of decent dimensions but is also suitably squishy on the outside?
TIA.

Vixen do some larger dildos and all of their stuff is dual density. Lovehoney doesnt sell the entire range but some of the largest ones are really pretty.

If you want really big ones fantasy dildos are also a good option as they can come in a massive range sizes. Theyr more likely to be single density but softer, though some makers do make duals

Agree with @Green_Eyed_Girl, we have a couple of Vixens - and while you need to remortgage to buy them they are amazing to behold (and my wife says they feel awesome too). Although not sure that LH sell any in that range as big as that.

1 Like

I have one too, theyr really nice. The dual density is amazing

1 Like