Durex performer problems. way too numb

On our spending spree i thought we need condoms, heard of them so thought why the hell not give em a try.

Popped it on and it felt fine nothing funny, and she jumped on top. the feeling just wasnt there, i couldnt feel anything at all no fun, then after 5 mins, pain! was so numb i'd become flacid and popped out, and pain from being bent and bounced on :-) Was so numb i didnt even feel my erection go. we tried some oral and i couldnt even feel her licking the tip!

Any one else had similar problems?

An old boyfriends felt the same with a different type of condom, passante I think. I think delay condoms work for some men but not others. I don't know why, I avoid them as a result to be honest.

Yep, I got one free with a mens mag, It stopped me cumming for a couple of hours seeing as, I too went flaccid very quickly. I guess that means it worked though! Still hated the thing!

imeldaimelda wrote:

An old boyfriends felt the same with a different type of condom, passante I think. I think delay condoms work for some men but not others. I don't know why, I avoid them as a result to be honest.

Me and my lover used those Passante ones too, they felt horrible on me.

I think the idea of something that constricts your entire penis to try and slow orgasm time is a silly idea when you could buy a cock ring, which is 8 times less uncomfortable and is only covering a small portion of the cock, so it wouldn't make you feel nu,b or anything silly like these ones do.

We decided to just chuck them, its not something we need, was more of a oo wonder what there like sort of thing, will stick to cock rings in future.

My OH doesn't like comdoms he had the same sort of problem as you've mentioned, we don't use them anymore

I do hate condoms anyway.... Whoo for the pill!!

i had the same problem, hardly ever use them really, got them in a mixed sampler and gave them a go a few times.got on much better with safex dely ones. Always have to change to somthing else to orgasum though which is a real pain.

When me and my boyfriend first started using these we used to have no problems, but the last time we used them he lasted over an hour and of course we were VERY tired!

Even a blow job without the condom didn't help and in the end we left it to go away naturally.

I wouldn't recommened these for anyone who doesn't want to last long enough to be shattered by the end of the session! ;)