Durex Tingle lube and oral

Does anyone know or have any experience with using Durex tingle lube for oral sex?

I like to use lube when I give my OH a blowjob and I love menthol (smell & taste) but I dont want to use this lube and end up with swollen lips and/or tongue!

Any help on this subject would be greatfully received xx

Personally, it didn't feel like tingle to me, more like burning.

I have however tasted feel which wasn't great.

Unless it is flavoured lube I wouldn't recommend it for oral.

I have the Sliquid version and as much as we love it it tastes horrid, I would stick to flavoured versions for oral.

I brought some of this lube and have to say i didnt like it and saw it as a waste of money and brought another brand (ive already got a post stating it was crap bottle had to be ripped open) i personally think you should get another brand but this is because i have had a bad experience and as MM said alot of people have complaoned about a burning sensation rather than tingle. Maybe you could just try a mint probably work out better.

I have got the durex tester pack which has some sachets in it. I have used a couple for sex and i enjoyed the tingle and slightly menthol smell so I know I'm not too sensitive to it.

I have so far found the Durex flavoured range to be really sweet and not that nice

I should also say that during oral I use the lube on my hands which I then use on the penis shaft not on my OH's head or directly in my mouth but I do still get some lube in my mouth.

Maybe I'll look into some other brands, I do like the look of the Sliquid range (raspberry especially!)

Thanks guys x

The blue raspberry sliquid is nice, it's a subtle taste and not too sweet at all.

I really don't like the taste of durex tingle.

I actually enjoyed this one from the Durex flavoured range http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225

I tried thr cherry one, but it was too sweet and I did not enjoy the taste too much.

What about this pack http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22103 it has some flavoured ones in it you can try before you buy a bigger bottle?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Personally, it didn't feel like tingle to me, more like burning.

I have however tasted feel which wasn't great.

Unless it is flavoured lube I wouldn't recommend it for oral.

I agree entirely with MM, with the addition that I've tried the cherry one and it tastes fine, but it is very sweet, so can be quite sickly if you 'consume' a lot of it, or if you have it just before bed (either you're left with the sickly sweet aftertaste, or it reacts with the toothpaste which creates a very odd taste).

Slightly off-topic I know, but have you tried giving a blowjob with mouthwash? Someone suggested it to me and my OH really, really enjoyed it. Take a mouthful of the mouthwash, then go down on him instead of swilling and spitting it out - you get the minty tingle, and the OH gets a tingly, liquidy sensation (which is apparently really nice).

ive tried most the durex brand lubes and the tingle one is the only one i cant stand. it tastes gross and doesnt seem to tingle, my other half doesnt notice a tingle with it either, now the heat lube is a diffrent story all together! love it!

We've tried this lube a few times and everytime it's been uncomfortable, sometimes there's more of a burning than a tingling and I've had to rush and wash it off!

Durex feel is what we use generally and it does the job well, as for flavoured I like ID juicey lube in bubblegum :)