E Stim

Just been introduced to this concept. Could anyone tell me about it please? I'm keen.

No idea what this is?? Are you able to explain!

There is this great guide for beginners here;

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/electro-sex-safety-guide/

I would start with that!

NatandTom wrote:

There is this great guide for beginners here;

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/electro-sex-safety-guide/

I would start with that!

+1

Then if you have any specific questions about it, ask away and we'll try to answer for you! :)

I don't know much about it but my ex partner used to work in their factory. One thing I do know is that they are very safe as they also build machines for hospitals.

I would love to try this too but the price is a little steep for something I might use once then decide isn't really for me. Might have a bit of a job convincing the husband too.....electricity....next to parts of my body he is very fond of...hmm. I know it is safe, but I still think he would recoil at the idea.

Gosig wrote:

I would love to try this too but the price is a little steep for something I might use once then decide isn't really for me. Might have a bit of a job convincing the husband too.....electricity....next to parts of my body he is very fond of...hmm. I know it is safe, but I still think he would recoil at the idea.

Kinda in the same boat as you, Gosig now I have read through and found out what it is!!

I have Truman and love him (though he's a bit too big for true comfort). The zaps (for want of a better word!) are more stimulating than plain vibrations, though I don't think I'd like to zap my clit!

I use more of the Kegel program than anything else.

I also had a Tenscare iTouch that uses e-stim specifically to exercise the pelvic floor. I gave up with that as the leads are a PITA breaking all the time. Getting LEADS on the screen after settling into position was infuriating and led me to look for a lead-free option. That's when I found Truman.

If you've used a TENS machine and found it okay, I think you'll get on with e-stim as it's basically the same thing. You're in control of the strength of the zapping and as long as you observe the instructions it's safe.

An Estim system is super high on my Christmas list....!! We managed to try one during sex for the first time last week at my local swinging club. It was fantastic...!!!! The current was perfectly adjustable so we got just the right amount of tingle for what we were doing. We each wore a sticky pad and then every time we touched, the electricity would pass through our contact point, causing a pleasant tingling sensation. When his penis went into my mouth for the first time we both knew it was definitely a toy worth investing in!!!! If you can get yourself to a high-street walk in sex shop they often have them set up to “try before you buy” But I’m just gonna hope I was good enough this year for Santa to bring one in his sack. Sam xx

My question is it worth the cost. It's so pricey...

I had a Tueman, but the estim was just not for me, I found it distracting and not pleasurable. It's good as a vibrator, it's a bit of trial and error and it's just not for me. It wasn't painful but more distracting than anything. Well worth a try though, some people love estim.

I absolutely adore the sensation, but not so much in a sexual way. I would definitely enjoy it for bdsm play though. Whilst it can be painful, I'd prefer it to be used in the way I use pinwheels - more about the sensation. I also have the tens kegel unit and absolutely love that. I find it a much more enjoyable way to tone up compared to traditional weights.

We have both an E-Stim kit, and a Electrastim kit, and also a neon wand, and it is absolutely my favourite kind of stimulation. Nothing else is as immediate, as deep, as intense, as absolutely mind blowingly crazy as e stim.

It's really versatile, on low-medium settings it is incredibly erotic, and brings me to really satisfing orgasm, hands free. On higher settings it becomes more of a bdsm toy, not that it causes pain, but that it becomes a how intense can you cope with kind of stimulation. I know when i cross from erotic to bdsm play as the intermedicate ground feels like an itch within my cock, it's really difficult to explain, but it's a cear change in sensation. The great thing is that these kits have dozens of intensity settings so it's really easy to find one that suits you.

It's well worth the money imo