Eager newbie here

Hi there everyone! I just joined the forum recently and figured I should introduce myself. I’ve been purchasing from lovehoney for a few years now but honestly had no clue about the forum until about two weeks ago perhaps. Very happy to have found it! I’ve spent a significant amount of time reading here since making the discovery :sweat_smile: Really enjoying perusing all of your stories, advice, and opinions.

A bit about me - I’m a sex/kink/body positive individual who loves to have open and honest conversations about intimacy and pleasure. Also plenty of other topics, I do love to talk… I’m exploring switching these days which has been great fun, still learning the ropes (pun intended). Also navigating polyamory and doing my best to learn more to be a better partner. I’m in my late twenties and have just in the last couple of years really felt like I’ve started to blossom in to the fullest version of myself and embracing nonnormative relationship styles and my own sexuality and kinks. Exciting times!!

Looking forward to interacting with you all and learning from you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome @nieve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi @nieve welcome aboard :grin:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @nieve

1 Like

Hello, that great you have discovered the forum and welcome. I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here.

1 Like

hi @nieve welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

@nieve hello and welcome!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @nieve welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hello you eager beaver! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome and best wishes :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @nieve :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! It’s really lovely to hear your blossoming into your happier self and able to talk about all things sexy. As you probably already know here is the perfect place for just that! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @nieve

1 Like