Easter Bank Holidays and Delivery

A public service announcement! Because there are so many bank holidays over the next few days, and it's rubbish having to wait longer for your toys, we're upgrading everyone's postage so they get their parcels as soon as possible over this disrupted period.

We're upgrading all orders automatically to FREE first class delivery and we're giving you Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40.

Obviously, we can't deliver when the postie's having a day off, but these options should speed everything up that little bit more. Hoorah!

Already taken full advantage ;)

Saturday fun... yes please!!

Just another reason why Lh is top class!

Thanks for the Public Service Announcement

Angel x

Does LH have some postal magic or are they best buds with the postman? I got mine today and I only ordered it a couple of days ago, I wasn't expecting it till a lot later! Thanks LH xx

THANK-YOU LOVE HONEY!! Very good thinking on your part esp with the sale on - and O wot a lovely surprise that was!!! Ment I had to splash out for some more toys but as they are bargains I aint complaining!!!

Have a good break everyonexx

Thank you! Im awaiting my sexy goodies, cnt wait, its nice to know they will be here asap. Great stuff X X

what you buy

Ordered late Thursday, arrived early Tuesday. So basically it took the 2nd largest holiday of the year to prove that LoveHoney is merely mortal after all.

Such an amazing service you guys provide :)

I

hustla wrote:

what you buy

I ordered 2 vibrators to add to my collection.. I'm hoping they come this morning so I can have a lil bit of fun before I go to work, hehe X X

I've just taken advantage of this offer as well -- great idea!

I'll be expecting delivery tomorrow -- still can't wait though!

Fab - although you are always so fast anyway x

My package should have arrived 2 day but it didn't!

W

i bought a package this afternoon its still stuck on being processed :( i hope it gets her tommorow so i can have the house free to myself for some playtime xxx LKS xxx come on lovehoney angels you know you can do it :p xxx

Damn i just chatted to one of the lovehoney live staff member and it seems something has gone wrong and i now have to wait til saturday! :( a little upset about this as i was all excited about tommorow. she seemed pretty short and not very nice with me as well which was a change to the usual LH staff.

i hope someone hasnt taken over the LH building :o and replaced all the lovely staff with angry folks lol

LKS xxxx

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Damn i just chatted to one of the lovehoney live staff member and it seems something has gone wrong and i now have to wait til saturday! :( a little upset about this as i was all excited about tommorow. she seemed pretty short and not very nice with me as well which was a change to the usual LH staff.

i hope someone hasnt taken over the LH building :o and replaced all the lovely staff with angry folks lol

LKS xxxx

I had this aswell when I spoke to one of the LH live staff External Media