Eating a creampie

Creampie love make it and eating it,I dont need any telling to do it but it makes it so much sexier and better when you are told to clean up my pussy.

As much as ive told my bf I find it hot his not intrested n wont do it :( not even once. ?

He wont even kisd me after ive swallowed... although last steamy session I grabbed him n kisses him he pulled a face but carried on after so that could b progress or just the moment. ?

1 Like

my OH always wants me to clean her up has she say's i have made the mess.. t always turns us both on her been the dominant one and me been her sex slave and doing what ever she wants me to do however on a weekend it is my turn so she gets her treats...i would always snowball her when we go swinging and we always kiss after all if a women doesn't mnd having it in her mind why should we.....

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Young and fun95 wrote:

Graham76 wrote:

I would love to try this, but don't know how to suggest it to my wife.

Does anyone have any advice??

Honestly, I'd just cum in her then move down and lick it out, if you've snowballed before she obviously doesn't find it disgusting, just go for it

Thanks! I'll give it a go & report back!

I agree, why not clean up afterwards. Gets me horney when I do it and read for another go.

1 Like

I love it, and so does my wife. She gets just as turned on about it as I do. Love it when she cums while I am cleaning her up, the taste of both our cum is amazing.

1 Like

YES!

Its hot!

5 Likes

I’d definitely try this, would be fun if i was tied down and she rode me cowgirl till i filled her up then she just moved up and emptied it all in my mouth. Getting in the mood to try it just reading all the comments.
I feel bad for those that say their OH won’t try it or kiss them in general after giving a BJ.
I’ve tasted my own numerous times whilst masturbating and it’s a massive turn on.

1 Like

I’m bi in a straight relationship and would absolutely love to eat another girls cream pie if someone filled her up for me :star_struck:

5 Likes

Only once with the wife…she was absolutely horrified…pity as I would happily lick her every day​:kissing_heart:

1 Like