Eating a creampie

Anyone tried this? Girls do you find this hot?

Best position?

lady kneeling over your mouth is best, that way you get it all

1 Like

It is not my cup of tea to be honest. :P

LilHorror wrote:

+1

But then again....never say never!

SR36 wrote:

LilHorror wrote:

+1

But then again....never say never!

Agreed lol.

1 Like

I don't really understand them, tbh. Assuming it's my own semen, I can't be far away enough from it once I've came. Which is a shame as I quite fancy the idea right up to that point.

2 Likes

I dont mind a taste of my own while leaking some as i carefully edge while im still feeling horny but like most guys after i have cum its something i have never wanted to do....... as yet !

To D.OT.E. give it a try although its not easy trying to squeeze some out without ending up going all the way, but its fun trying.

Yes better when you're OH tel you clean it up its a trun on for me

1 Like

definately a turn on , always good to share !! lol

I like it, especially when she sits over my face.

Taste nicer when it's combined with her juices.

Depends. Like most men, once I've come I go off the idea but I have done it and once I get started I'm fine. Fantasy wise, Mrs Binky reverse face sits me and gently wanks me while I clean up. This is a fantasy which we will do at some point.

1 Like

I want my bf to do this I think it would be so hot his not keen thou x

1 Like

I would love to try this, but don't know how to suggest it to my wife.

Does anyone have any advice??

To be honest, I don't see why some guys are put off by the idea? We take it in our mouths and it doesn't even come from our bodies! And we still suck you off if you have been inside us, lick the toys you put in us, kiss you after you go down on us... It's no different ;)

2 Likes

I agree, Sarah.

I've tried snowballing in the past and I actually liked it more than my partner! lol

Id give it a go, but like others really up for it until i come and the feeling goes away of course!

We will try it, wife is up for it, as doesn't really have any affect on her of course...

I'd like my boyfriend to do this but we've never mentioned it and I don't think he'd be up for it, I have to either gargle something or drink something after he's came in my mouth before he'll kiss my mouth again. Maybe, hopefully one day ^_^

I agree why don't guys clean up after they made a mess! Yesterday a guy shot his load inside of me, and some of his cum dripped onto his pubis region, I cleaned him and his cock up, why couldn't he do the same for me 'sigh'! Mind you last evening/night was really wild and dirty ;P

1 Like

It actually quite annoys me when men are scared of their own cum, like it's ok to put in my mouth but not yours??

ive had exes literally jump out of bed if I've come to them for a kiss after swallowing!

OH wasn't great at first but now he's used to it being on him, he'd never put it in his mouth on it's own but as I need oral after sex to cum he always ablidges, if there's any on the outside it needs wiping up though, and he always kisses me after I've swallowed, which he never used to do

1 Like

Graham76 wrote:

I would love to try this, but don't know how to suggest it to my wife.

Does anyone have any advice??

Honestly, I'd just cum in her then move down and lick it out, if you've snowballed before she obviously doesn't find it disgusting, just go for it

1 Like