Eating pussy vs eating ass

Just love the slick oily texture of her juices flowing out…i just wish my tonge was a couple of inches longer to go deeper.id love to flick her gspot with it.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like I’m in the minority with this one haha!

Definitely pussy, love eating and making her orgasm
Don’t even mind a creampied pussy

2 Likes

I love eating both but I love liking her fresh clean asshole fresh out of the shower the most. I’d love to have my ass eaten by her but she’s not into it.

1 Like

Definitely pussy

I agree. Right after a shower, you know it is nice and clean and, in my opinion, ready to be licked and eaten.

Eating ass is fun and gives nice sensations, but licking pussy and feeling it get wet and quiver and watching mrstoysrus writhe and moan in pleasure turns me on soooo much

1 Like

Totally agree with Love_Stud_Too. Rimming feels great to both give and get but doesn’t surpass oral in general. Rimming would be like ordering a specialty coffee on occasion versus what you regularly order. Nice to mix it up once in a while.

1 Like

A perfect comparison. I prefer giving cunnilingus for all the reasons already given, taste smell and
the look on her face when she orgasms. Sometimes i’ll finger tease her butt while licking her labia and clit, sometimes she loves this and it really gets her off while other times its a definate no to any butt play and she can never explain why afterwards so it’s always a see how it goes on the day sort of thing. When recieving it’s also a once in a while kind of thing, I need to know my butt is hair free and freshly cleaned to feel confident to let her rim me. I do enjoy it when she does but I also love her focusing on my balls and head of my penis as she strokes my shaft.

1 Like