Eating pussy vs eating ass

Easy question - for the givers: do you prefer eating pussy or eating ass? For the receivers: which do you prefer to have eaten?

I was thinking about this last night after going down on my wife’s ass, and although I adore them both, I almost definitely prefer rimming (thinking about, and doing it).

1 Like

It pussy every time for him and I love BJ’s over ass licking.

We occasionally both ass lick but it’s a very poor second to genital eating. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree with @GoGirl12 - I just adore my vagina being licked - totally perfect orgasm …

5 Likes

Love mu pussy being eaten when his tongue goes up and down on my clit making it grow till i cum

3 Likes

Giving: probably enjoy pussy more but its a close call, I feel you can just “get in there” more :rofl:
Receiving: BJ would definitely be my preference as I’m very dominant and receiving a rim feels more of a submissive position not that I’m against receiving a rimming just my weird justification on my preference.

I would give a slight edge to eating pussy, just because how much my OH cums. She prefers it as well but likes her ass eaten more as in making me lick her ass when we peg, kind of a control thing.

2 Likes

@batjamboree . Taking it slowly with gentle tongue flicks around the general area , slowly building intensity, to eventually delving deep with the tongue when fully juiced up. Sucking and then rubbing clit with pointed tip of tongue… you get the picture i enjoy being there.
One of lifes true pleasures.!!

3 Likes

Definitely pussy for me and I’m sure my wife would agree as she doesn’t come from rimming alone but I still love licking her ass and it increases the intensity of her orgasms if I rim her while she masturbates.

2 Likes

I like to lick her pussy more. She has orgasmed from licking her ass before.

1 Like

@Iwill
You know your stuff … god reading that was good

Bet that got you wet reading that

1 Like

Definitely eating pussy, it is the smell, the taste, the ability to bring pleasure to the OH.

From the first tentative licks, sensing the outer labia becoming engorged, parting to reveal the delicate inner labia, and a slowly stiffening clit, protruding proudly from beneath its clitoral hood.

It is the time taken to savor the juices which start to flow, the gentle nuzzling on the outer labia, before the longer tongue strokes from perineum to clitoris. Soft circular motions around the clitoris, before slowly sucking upon it.

To further add excitement, gentle grazing the clitoris with teeth, before returning to plunge tongue deep with pussy.

Slowly building speed and intensity until the OH holds my head down and bucks with pleasure.

A good pussy eating session can beat penetrative sex on a good day.

6 Likes

Eating pussy every day of the week

2 Likes

All day every day, if I could - my wife taps out before I ever would. I’ve eaten her ass before, but it didn’t do much for either of us. She loves anal, and a thumb in her bum is not unwelcome either, but the tongue was “meh.”

On the other hand, love having my ass eaten, and alternating between rimming, teabagging, and face-f*cking is my favorite way to assert dominance.

1 Like

Pussy is number one for me and the OH. As others have said, it is the smell, the taste, the view, oh so lovely. I could do it every day. In the last couple of years, by accident, I learned I also love licking her asshole. And I love licking it and not so much trying to put my tongue into it, though I do that also. I love it when she pushes it out just a little bit. For some reason, it makes me feel so connected to her. Something only we share and know about.

2 Likes

@batjamboree :yum: im so glad you approved.
Seriously it is such an enjoyable thing to do…love the reaction and response it recieves…not to be hurried ,its like savouring.

1 Like

@Iwill
Agree :+1: with you - oral sex needs to be done slowly and in a loving way - both licking a woman or sucking a man’s cock needs to be gone slowly to build up the sexual tension until its final release :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

Damn that is a tough choice as I adore doing both. I freaking love the view from both as when I lick her ass she loves it in doggy so can see her incredible bum and missionary for licking pussy…oh the views :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@batjamboree . Totally, it is one of the most arousing and intimate things in sex.

3 Likes

I just love the slow build up of my pussy being teased when he flicks his tongue up and down on my clit and teasing my lips he will often stick his tongue into me it makes me so wet

4 Likes