Eating your own cum

I'd love to try eating my cum from my wife's pussy, but we're not on the pill, and have to use condoms. Is there a simple solution to this that I'm not seeing?

Maybe you could incorporate it into your sex play, which is exactly what we did.

Fistly, I am a straight male but, for example, I enjoy being dominated by my wife.

She 'makes' me wear female clothing, spanks, paddles and uses a riding crop on me for my 'misbehaviour' and fucks me like a woman by pegging me. All of which turns us both on very much.

Cum eating was something I fantised about doing for a long time and it seems a natural progression in the dom/sub stakes.

Whilst I had licked up my own pre-cum for a long time, I always lost the urge after I had cum. We talked about it and then one day she ordered me wank over her and then clean up my own mess staight away to which I thought "well, you finally have your wish and it's now or never", and I have to say it wasn't all that bad at all.

Whilst we don't do it everytime, (that would make it staid), we do incorporte it as part of our love-making and role play activities. She will now make me clean up my own 'creampie', tie me down and pour it in from a condom (or cum capture device as we call them) or if she really feels like 'punishing' me she will make me pour the cum in my own mouth from the condom and lick it clean.

If it is something that you want to do, it is best to do it directly after you have had an orgasm, before you loose the urge and whilst the cum is still warm - cold cum isn't very nice.

We used to share reaonably often but I've gone off it a bit now. I seem to produce ridiculous amounts of cum and simply put (if slightly crude) more than a mouthful is just a bit much (for both of us)...

Now, going down on her after cumming inside is a different matter and turns me on loads. It looks so sexy too (or is that just me?).

kodama wrote:

I'd love to try eating my cum from my wife's pussy, but we're not on the pill, and have to use condoms. Is there a simple solution to this that I'm not seeing?

I'd suggest starting your session with your wife concentrating on you - hj/bj with you cumming on her tits. Now you go down on her. If you're the type that loses interest quickly after cumming, going down on your wife should quickly put you back in the mood and there is a ready supply of your cum waiting on her tits. Lap it up as you lay a procession of kisses across her body.

Never really been into swallowing.. I've done it once or twice and I didn't really enjoy it. I tried my own once and I was like... "No, this is definitely not for me". Infact, it makes me retch.

1 Like

Asgardian wrote:

Hi all

I am a straight male, but for whatever reason, I get really turned on by the thought of eating my own cum. It is a huge fantasy of mines.

I can eat my pre-cum no problem at all, and I do every time I masturbate. I can even have a 'slowgasm' in my mouth (it tastes ok) but this takes about an hour of wanking and edging and not have cum in the previous 5-7 days. So it's a pain in the ass.

My issues is that as soon as I cum, I lose the urge to eat it. I have tried to shoot straight into my mouth, drink it from a shot glass, lick it from my palm, but I just can't go through with it. Also, my orgasms smell different to my slowgasm.

So I am looking for any help/tips/advice to help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I would rather do this solo and not involve a GF (just now). One step a a time.

It's perfectly natural to lose interest in swallowing your own semen after you've cum. Hell, even after cumming in girls mouths I lose interest in what they do with it. It's out of my body and I lose all interest in sex.

Have you thought about storing it and then swallowing it later?

Admittedly I have a huge swallwoing festish, but once I stored up 2 months worth of semen - about 35 loads - in the freezer, brought it back to room temperature and then, having not had sex or masturbated in over a week and feeling incredibly horny, I swallowed the lot in one go.

That may sound extreme but it was such a turn-on for the rest of the day knowing I had so much cum in my stomach.

1 Like

I manage it by having a wank over my missis pussy whike she wanks then it lick it off her as I give her head ... gets me hard again straight away so double bonus!

Often thought about it but never tried it yet.

Always likes to clean up afterwards with the taste of my own cum.

Without question, the taste of my own cum will get me hard again in seconds. Love it!

1 Like

I've gone down on her once after I have cum at first I didnt find it enjoyable but as I carried on I found it ok.

Usually after she has come she is too sensitive for me to go back down there so it hasnt happened since.

The thought of itmakes me gag i'm afraid

I view it this way if I want or would like her to suck or swallow my cum then I should be prepared to lick it from her. Dont ask her to do anything that I wouldnt want to do myself.

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny.
Cum in my hand then licked it all up! That's a first and I enjoyed it.

I've done that.

Tried it for the fistr time the other day. Came on her face and whilst kissing after, managed to get some. Not bad. Now how to ask if she finds it sexy or not.

2 Likes

Couldn't agree more well said xx

1 Like

I enjoy eating my cum. It tastes even better if you use 'Yummy Cum'. It turns me on to eat it, if i masturbate slowly I can cum a bit before i properly orgasm and thats when i eat it.

Once i#ve orgasmed i lose interest in wanting to eat it, unless i've cum inside my wife and i go down on her.

Ok, so if smell and taste is bothering you I have an old solution that works well for males or females and is very simple! Pinapple juice! or eating pinapple! every day. Don't over do the pineapple juice because it'll start to affect the enamel on your teeth. A good glass or a couple of slices each day and you should start to smell and taste a difference within a week or two!

Hope that bit helps! :)

i have same problem i want to eat my own cum when masterbating then loose interest when i cum. but often do eat it tastes good when still warm but fowl if you eat if cold olso love pre cum.

1 Like