Eating your own cum

Hi all

I am a straight male, but for whatever reason, I get really turned on by the thought of eating my own cum. It is a huge fantasy of mines.

I can eat my pre-cum no problem at all, and I do every time I masturbate. I can even have a 'slowgasm' in my mouth (it tastes ok) but this takes about an hour of wanking and edging and not have cum in the previous 5-7 days. So it's a pain in the ass.

My issues is that as soon as I cum, I lose the urge to eat it. I have tried to shoot straight into my mouth, drink it from a shot glass, lick it from my palm, but I just can't go through with it. Also, my orgasms smell different to my slowgasm.

So I am looking for any help/tips/advice to help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I would rather do this solo and not involve a GF (just now). One step a a time.

2 Likes

I was in a similar position for the longest time. What ultimately allowed me to get over it is finding out that my OH got ridiculously turned on by it....

Sometimes it just takes one thing, a lttle push.

2 Likes

That's y sometimes I dnt want to cum for ages because u loose all interest in what u was doing

either that or its just one of those things that you can just use as a fantasy and dont actually need to go through with it to get hot and masturbate over .

I have tried my own out of curiosity, and found it to be ok. I don't really have any desire to eat it while masturbating, but love the thought of licking it out of my wifes pussy before having sex with her for a second time

2 Likes

or what about involving your gf and come in her mouth and then do a cum swap. or cum over hr and lick it off

6 Likes

I don't have a problem eating my own cum.

I love licking it out of my wife's pussy as I give her oral as she can't cum from penetrative sex - tastes great when mixed with her juices !!!!

I'd recommend any guy to give it a go, & I'm sure it would make you ladies happy too!!!!

4 Likes

jerrybean wrote:

I love licking it out of my wife's pussy as I give her oral as she can't cum from penetrative sex - tastes great when mixed with her juices !!!!

I'd recommend any guy to give it a go, & I'm sure it would make you ladies happy too!!!!

Same same! Find it such a turn on, and it enhances our connection and intimacy.
1 Like

I know how you feel often when masturbating or having sex i want to eat my cum but often when i have cum the urge goes.

My wife likes me to lick her out after sex so i tell to just do it and not to take no for a answer.

I normally then enjoy it as it is giving her pleasure.

Also it makes me feel submissive.

1 Like

Citygirl2810 wrote:

or what about involving your gf and come in her mouth and then do a cum swap. or cum over hr and lick it off

Oh my, it has suddenly got very hot in here....

1 Like

jerrybean wrote:

I'm fine with this as well. It doesn't taste bad and she's happy to have it in her mouth.

1 Like

I haven't tried it, but I think if the mood was right, I might give it a try with my OH.

1 Like

cdjon wrote:

I know how you feel often when masturbating or having sex i want to eat my cum but often when i have cum the urge goes.

exactly this for me too. But only when im in a dress or lingerie. I don't feel the urge else, guess its my girly side coming through

1 Like

Whenever I let my OH go off in my mouth, I always passionately kiss him afterwards.
It really gets us both going!

1 Like

bad girl lol :)

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Whenever I let my OH go off in my mouth, I always passionately kiss him afterwards.
It really gets us both going!

Been a long time since a lass did that to me

I would love to try a wet kiss but think my OH would think I was perverse Wonder how many lady's would freakout if there men asked to try it ?

I love my own cum. Sometimes I shoot into my mouth when masturbating, or I just cum on my palm and lick it off. if with my gf I'll always go down on her after cumming in her, or snowball with her if she's in the mood.

Perhaps try masturbating and cumming on your chest / stomach. Then masturbate again and you'll have accessible semen when you get the urge to taste yourself. You can do it while still stroking and you may feel the urge to shoot into your mouth the second time.

Pass.... honestly I couldn't do it. My wife loves to swallow it when she's in the mood, I don't ask her, I just let her do it if and when she wants, she did say she'd love to cum swap with another girl if we ever had a threesome.

I just couldn't do it and eat my own cum. but fair play to you.

1 Like

Never had the urge, its a bit icky. For that reason I wouldn't expect my wife to do it