ED & cock rings

Can I ask a quick one? Do cock rings help with ED? I bought one last year for my OH but not used it yet.

It depends if it complete dysfunction. If he can’t get an erection no but if it just to maintain it yes.

Not all work. I’ve used an adjustable one which I find works best to maintain it.

I’ve not got ED but I’ve seen lots on various forums.

A lot of people tell us a cock ring can really help them maintain an erection, but it won't help to achieve one in the first place.

Some people say that the best combo is to use a penis pump (to get the blood into the penis first) followed immediately by a cock ring (to keep it there and help them stay hard).

The only thing you can do is try!

As always though, if your partner hasn't spoken to a doctor about their ED, they should do that before bringing tools into the bedroom to overcome it. ED can often be a symptom of an underlying health issue (blood pressure, stress...) so it's always worth checking everything is healthy before just "putting a ring on it" :)

I have many problems with my health and I got a 50 shades of grey cock ring, it was reduced, when it arrived I must admit I did get a stirring, I put it on later that day and it certainly seemed to do the trick, I used plenty of baby oil and the end result was really good, as previously mentioned i suppose it really depends on how bad ED your hubby has, I have to take 29 pills a day and was floppy but I do find having it on helps me, I also have a small rubber one which helps also, I got it here for a fiver,

Good luck hopefully you both enjoy exploring

I should mention that I have a penis pump which is great also,

I have parkParkins, atrial fibrillation, high blood pressure, ostioarosteoar and rhumatrheu arthritis,

Please excuse my spelling, and the cock rings do give me more firmness if you know what i mean

Hope this helps