Edging!!!

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Had quite a session last night. The wife had been reading up on the subject of edging. i.e taking you to the edge and then pulling back let things ease back a mo and go again. Well she got me to the edge 7 times, my whole body was shaking. Talking about being under your womans control!!! Any of you lot tried this? if not, then why not?

I do this for all sexual pleasure that I have. Whether I'm on my own or having sex, it makes for a really strong orgasm! I think it also increases your stamina too.

find myself singing Lady ga ga's song "edge of glory" song here this morning ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Is this the same as orgasm denial?

Yes I suppose it is. When I was eventually allowed to go over the edge the actual ejaculation/orgasm experience was much stronger than normal.

My wife does this for me from time to time. I find it difficult to describe the feelings that it gives me but it's very powerful and I love it.

It did take some time for her to get the hang of it and she still needs me to tell her when I'm getting close, but she's getting quite proficient these days.

We use this with chastity play and whilst I love it, it is hard when she finally stops and puts the cage back on without letting me cum. I find that I'm straining and want more so often end up pleasing her instead.

I do pity the next man I date...lol...he'll have me testing everything I read on here on him, or maybe I should say lucky guy ;-)

This place is a great resource for learning new things, love it here.

My BF loves doing this! He has great stamina and enjoys pleasing/pleasuring me which turns him on even more. We love it! He says it makes him come harder.

The first time this happened was by mistake. I was playing with my partner and my whole hand cramped up so I stopped, I started again a couple of seconds after. He loved it, and loves me doing it now.

X

I used to edge in high school. Before exams or tests, because a proper orgasm would really throw me off my game, I would just edge. I ended up edging for over a month once (not continuously, but a half dozen times a day) and the resulting orgasm was the first time I've ever passed out due to sex.