Edit Reviews

Hi all,I was wondering how or if you can edit your reviews?

I've just recieved an email about a Tracey Cox Vibrating Stamina Stroker I reviewed yesterday, Now my review is all there but LH has somehow put a paragraph in at the end about a dildo from somebody else's review? Obviously a mistake yet it sticks out like a sore thumb. I don't want to write the review again, Nor cut paste & all of that stuff, Anyone know or have any ideas?, I've contacted support but I'm sort of in Limbo with it & thought so I thought I'd ask the community.

It's okay, these things can happen sometimes. 🙂 There's no way you can edit it yourself once it's been submitted, but I'm sure Customer Care will sort you out. 👍

Yeah I have noticed reading reviews sometimes they seem to trail off the product & the review to something else, Most of the time you get the jist of it anyway, I was just curious & yeah I've been in contact with LH so well, I just thought I'd try the community, Cheers Ian Chimp.

I haven't experienced this - but there isn't an option to edit as far as I know. You can see and edit your review before submitting it. If things are going wrong after that I would contact Customer Services - better stilll, drop them an email with your original review so that the right person sees it.

"I would contact Customer Services - better stilll, drop them an email with your original review so that the right person sees it."

@MsR I have done this as that last passage about a dildo completely takes away what I typed reviewing a Stroker! It's simply a case of removing the last paragraph that clearly has nothing to do with the product in question or the review typed by myself, I contacted customer services & gave them my details (username, date of review submission, product name & typed the problem) they said they'd email it on & that was it.