** EDITED ** x Lovehoney... They have arrived!

Colonel Lube wrote:

I am all for new ranges but....

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

I feel it's more like adult anime which is huge :) Edit: Sorry just saw there was already similar responses

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The ** EDITED ** designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

I was lucky enough to review the serpentia vibe as well and it's amazing! The design is gorgeous and it definitely does the job lol

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The ** EDITED ** designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

I was lucky enough to review the serpentia vibe as well and it's amazing! The design is gorgeous and it definitely does the job lol

Oh yeah, its powerful enough to make me squirt. When i usually use my wands to make me squirt that says something! It is soo pretty too πŸ’œ

Thsee grapids are obviously something very popular with many adults. My only concern was if my child found they toy they wold think it is for them.

I reviewed the mini bullet and it is really nice to use overall.

These designs are very cute but for some reason, I could imagine the wand being a brony's wet dream. Probably because the unicorn looks a bit like Rainbow Dash XD

Very nice to see them finally released!

Many exciting things going live today :)

I was wondering when they would pop up! I had so much fun testing the three items I got, I hope more people will enjoy them!

Yes!!!!!! I can finally talk about them!!!! Fantastic products! Love my unicorn wand.xxx

Eeekkk! I am obsessed with unicorns! I never thought id see anything more amazing.

*Runs of to begg fiancee for an early christmas present*

X

Ah now this stuff is live you can all read my review which won the advent calendar box to review.

Wow that Unicorn wand looks too good to use, didn't realise there was so much in the range

I had a great time reviewing the two bullets I got sent from this range, particularly the 'Justice' one. Superhero themed review? What's not to love? :P

Wow what a great looking range, I'm going to be dropping some less than subtle hints to my husband for Christmas present ideas!

Please don't laugh, but I'm not sure I get it. Are these creatures from a cartoon or a movie that I don't know about? Is it something that I should know from my childhood? Or is it like Manga?

I know I sound stupid, but I don't understand that theme or apeal. I would welcome some explanation or information, although I can't see my buying any of the range.

You don't sound stupid Fun Louise. ** EDITED ** is a brand of cute characters much like Sanrio's Hello Kitty really.

Here is my review of the solitaire pleasure cup.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35759&reviewid=166238#customer_reviews

Fun Louise wrote:

Please don't laugh, but I'm not sure I get it. Are these creatures from a cartoon or a movie that I don't know about? Is it something that I should know from my childhood? Or is it like Manga?

I know I sound stupid, but I don't understand that theme or apeal. I would welcome some explanation or information, although I can't see my buying any of the range.

I'm the same your not alone.

RosyCheek wrote:

You don't sound stupid Fun Louise. ** EDITED ** is a brand of cute characters much like Sanrio's Hello Kitty really.

Thanks Rosy. I can honestly say I have never heard of it before. It's very bright and playful, but nit really my thing, I'm more drawn to timeless quality items. I think this is due to not watching tv or reading comics as a child. Apart from F1 motor racing and David Attenborough wildlife programmes I was not permitted to watch tv untill I was 17 years old. We also didn't have friends round or mix with other children, we had to entertain ourselves, so my child side is very underdeveloped.

Nice!!!