** EDITED ** x Lovehoney... They have arrived!

Β πŸ“’ It's Here!πŸ“’
Everyone has heard of The Rabbit 🐰 now it is time for the... The Unicorn
![](upload://1ji0qTGsJoUkCcnWlGBvpC1RPhR.jpeg)
Come meet all the characters in the NEW ** EDITED ** x Lovheoney collection, available now!

Welcome to lovehoney the ** EDITED ** collection and of course the unicorn πŸ¦„.

Oh my days, the wand is ΓΌber adorable.

Yes!! I need that wand in my toybox πŸ¦„

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THISSSSSSSS!!!!!!Β 

Was wondering when they were going to show up. Some funky looking stuff.

Ahhh are these the toys with character from a while ago?

Been gnawing away at my curiousity that haha!

B&LReading wrote:

Ahhh are these the toys with character from a while ago?

They are indeed ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

I am all for new ranges but....

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

The toys definitely have a character. I think this must be the launch of the year! πŸŽ‰
Thank you so so so much Leanne for letting me be part of the secret squirrels for this one! 😁

My sugar rush has stopped working 😒 dam good vibe though apart from that!

I can safely say they are amazing! Was lucky enough to test some of the line and they are leg shakingly good!

Colonel Lube wrote:

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

Sure, if you hold the belief that anything cute or animated is automatically aimed at children. Not the case, plenty of adults who like kawaii fashion (including ** EDITED **) too! :)

So excited this range has gone live, it's so bloody cute! ^__^

Colonel Lube wrote:

I think the other thread is of a different context.

No one here has mentioned buying this for anyone under the age of consent. Lovehoney operates under the 'Age of Consent' law, allowing UK customers to purchase products from the age of 16 upwards. So we are cerainly not marketing to anyone below that age. 

** EDITED ** is considered a very diverse market and we are very happy to be working with them. It was much the same for hello kitty and their sex toys, there is a big adult following.

There is so much inforamtion on ** EDITED ** and their branding that i would encourage anyone to take a look into :) 

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The ** EDITED ** designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

Sure, if you hold the belief that anything cute or animated is automatically aimed at children. Not the case, plenty of adults who like kawaii fashion (including ** EDITED **) too! :)

So excited this range has gone live, it's so bloody cute! ^__^

I do see your point, but that unicorn character, the one on the wand. my 11 year old daughter has asked for the same character branded on a duvet cover for a christmas gift (ignoring the fact that this is way too early to do christmas shopping). This is why i feel a little uncomfortable about it.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

much the same for hello kitty and their sex toys, there is a big adult following.

+1

Yeahy!! I can finally talk about ** EDITED ** 😍😍😍

I was so lucky to get to test three items in this range! The wand is hilarious looking but def packs a punch!!

Colonel Lube wrote:

I agree sorry hate the look of every toy there, that wand just gives me the yuck factor, the cartoon designs I find tacky of putting. Sorry don't mean to offend but I've never got this type of thing. Much as I love 12th Doctor a sonic screwdriver vibrater yes but but pictures all over my bullet, ew.

Yay! So happy to see ** EDITED ** x Lovehoney launch this range. It's amazing and so much fun, I had the pleasure of testing two products. Thanks Lovehoney. I'm in love with my Unicorn wand πŸ¦„ it's awesome! Congrats Lovehoney x ** EDITED ** Β πŸŽ‰