Eeek I just realised I'm getting married

WTH BV...You're cheating on me?!? I had my hair appointment and everything :'(

I know who it is cheeky

and Congratulations heart I hope you both have a wonderful day x

Lol cazz..... Shusssh! You are in the circle of trust!

delilahxx wrote:

So exciting BV :)

I'm pretty sure I know who it is, so will be interesting to see if I'm right lol

Hohoho

Oh damn it! Now I'm starting to look like the lovehoney slut! FA I'm sorry..... What we had was just the one night! But I will always remember it fondly. X x

Ahaha! Well since Caz said it. I KNOW WHO IT IS TOO. lol. xx

FA I would like to think you would know who it was since you were in the bed with both of us 😜

It was the accent, you lured me in there like a siren.

Lol I have an Irish farmers accent! It's not sexy! You need to head to Dublin for a sexy accent

Oh gawd I can't. I wouldn't trust myself around those Dublin accents haha. I'd be all like "I'll do anything; just keep talking!" The OH would disown me lol.

I'm a sucker for a Dublin accent! I think that's why the OH never takes me in nights out in Dublin. His posh English accent is pathetic sounding compared to all those Irish men!

Aha, it is a sexy account. We'll go out to Dublin! But I may have to share the bed again with yous when the OH kicks me out of ours!

Lol I can't be held responsible for leading you astray!

Maybe we should put both the OH's in Dublin for a few years so they can adopt the accent? Then we wouldn't be led astray from those Dublin men.

Lol! Loving the comments. COngrats BV. I hope you and the fellow Lovehoney member have a beautiful day. The nosy bitch in me will be checking back next Saturday to see who it is! lol

I've decided I HATE weddings. Mainly because I just tipped over the "wrong" side of 30 and also have two children, the oldest is 9...and still no fucker wants to marry me!

Can't say I blame him though! :D lol

*Throws Confetti*

FA now that's an interesting idea!!!!

Fluffbags it's not that nobody wants to marry, it's because your too flipping amazing so they are all intimidated by you!
In reality I just pestered the OH until he proposed to me and then told him he had to marry me before I went back to work from maternity leave! So I bullied him Into it x

Many congratulations BV. I hope the day is everything you wish for and the sun shines on you all. x

congratulations BV hope your day goes with out a hitch

Congratulations Blonde Vixen, have a lovely day next Saturday x

Awwww, a huge congrats to both of you! Hope you both have a lovely day :') xx