Eeek I just realised I'm getting married

This day next week I will be getting faked tanned and nails done in preparation to get married the next day!! Scary biscuits! I'm going to be a proper adult.

So next Saturday I will finally let everyone know which fellow Lovehoney member Im marrying!

Aww I'm excited for you hun!! You're growing up!! lols.

The big reveal how exciting lol! xx

So exciting BV :)

I'm pretty sure I know who it is, so will be interesting to see if I'm right lol

Congratulations. Hope you both have a great day x

Aww how exciting! A grown up eh? ;)

Have a fantastic day! :) :) xx

It's about time I grow up! 28 and two kiddies but still feel about 18 at heart!

It's about time I grow up! 28 and two kiddies but still feel about 18 at heart!

Haha. You and me both. Just turned 41 but still act like a kid. Forever young :)

Here here! Anyway, I'm going backwards lol ;)

Oooh congratulations, how exciting! I hope the two of you have a lovely day :)

Stuburn someday so sit on the sofa looking at the kids thinking " holy crap I'm actually responsible for two humans!"
That scares me when I over think it lol

Stuburn someday so sit on the sofa looking at the kids thinking " holy crap I'm actually responsible for two humans!"
That scares me when I over think it lol

Thank you sleepycelia x

Congratulations BV!!!! I remember on my wedding day, I shaking so bad because of being nervous, so my father-in-law gave me two glasses of scotch whisky and coke. :)

Congratulations BV, hope you both have a great day. Love the idea of a christmas wedding what a brillant way to start the new year together.

Congratulations BlondeVixen,

Hope everything goes to plan and you both have an amazing day

Lol kohitsuji I will prob be drunk by the time I get to the chruch. I'm getting ready with my best friend who seems to have bought half of the champagne section from the local tescos. Instead of a simple bucks fizz breakfast she seems intent on getting me hammered! What a classy bride I will make

Congratulations BV Hun - I can only amagine the excitement you are going through right now - I am sure you will have an amazing day Sweetheart - I am soooo happy for you :) xxx

Thanks LMMB x

Avrielle shussshhh! I though we agreed not to tell anyone until the big day!

Dammit, now it's ruined! But at least now we can proclaim our undying love for each other!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!