Ejaculating Dildo

Just been wondering how many people have tried squirting dildo's? Me and the OH are regularly into pegging and im tempted to invest in a one of these for a more realistic sensation. So are they worth it? Does it highten the experience at all? Also what do you use for the "cum"?

We got one only last week. Got it from LH. It’s the cheapest of the ones available. It feels good and is realistic. However, when the container is loaded with fake cum lube, the opening is t big enough to pass the lube, and it back fires out of the bulb. What I would say is, it feels great as a dildo, I took the bulb off and squatted on it, like I was on top. I could slide it in and out and it felt really amazing. I tried warm water in the bulb and I could feel it inside me, but I wanted the “cum” sensation.

we had 1 a long time ago it was way to big for and her also never got it squirt so i sold it to another he loved said it was great.

Sounds intense having a dildo that at the at critical moment, will pour cum into yiu. What about if an OH filled it with spunk before work for example, then that person could play in the day and squirt it in their pussy when they liked.... Mmm...

i dont think that would work probaly dry up